Never Been Dancing Before?

*plays Dancing with a Stranger by Sam Smith or Take You Dancing by Jason Derulo, y'all can continue the playlist.*

Also this might get a lil spicy 🌶

A new age was about to dawn on Hero Society. With the help of Class 3-A, close to their graduation, they had completed their final exams, and passed with flying colors.

"Celebration time, right BakuBro?!" Kirishima's energy bolstered the class, as many discussed future agencies and missions in the firm's living room.

"That's right!" The blond fist bumped his friend, with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "And once we get out, I'll get nominated for the top charts! HOW DOES THAT FEEL, DEKU AND ICYHOT!"

"Geez, 3 years later and that ego of his is still the same," Sero yawned, turning back to his conversation with Ojiro and Shoji. Kaminari practically slid into the room, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Guys, guys, since we're all finally of age..." He spun around, giving dramatic effect, "let's go out to the club and grab some drinks!"

"We could already go out drinking, idiot." Jiro chewed on some bubblegum, typing on her phone.

"Oh yeah? And shall any of us discuss what happened at Summer Festival on May 26th?"

"NO!" Everyone unanimously agreed that those events will NEVER reach the light of day.

"Exactly, and what better way to replace memories of you-know-what with some more fun. AND a night out dancing is much more stress relieving then staying here for the night." Murmurs of agreement went around, with Mina cheerfully practicing her dance moves.

"Great idea, Kaminari, let's go everyone! We'll meet at this club at 9 tonight! Let's make it a night we'll all remember!" A couple more cheers went along, before Todoroki went back to talking to Izuku and Iida. "You two plan on going?"

"Definitely! To ensure that everyone will remain safe!" Iida adjusted his glasses with a cheery smile, while Izuku chuckled along with him.

"Seems like fun, and I got some new dance moves Mina taught me, so I'm not as stiff as before."

Several hours past, and soon everyone in Class 3-A arrived at the club. Neon lights and the strong smell of alcohol set a different tone, with the bartender sending shots of vodka down the line to the BakuSquad, as they competed with who can take the most shots.

Izuku casually sipped a glass of Hennessy, being careful not to drop any on his black button-up and slacks. Mina hollered out in laughter after Kaminari choked on the 5th shot, as she called everyone to the dance floor.

The Dj scratched a record, before turning up the club music. Izuku sat back and watch his classmates from afar.

"Midoriya, I need a favor." Hearing his frog friend Asui's voice, he turn to see her holding up a near drunk Ochaco. Stunningly, she wore a tight pink dress that bought out her curves in all the right places.

"Deku~ Why is the world spinning, haha?"

"Had too much to drink again?"

"You know she never knew how to hold her liquor, kero. She also wanted to dance, but only with you." Those last words made his heart skip a beat, before placing his glass down and grabbing her by the waist.

"Ohh, watch the hands, buddy, not here anyways. Come on, let's go!" She reversed the roles, dragging him out to the dance floor, leaving Asui at the bar.

Although the dance floor was quite crowded, Izuku watched from behind as Ochaco laugh into the middle of the floor. The music ramped up, as she raised her arms above her head and shook her hips. Mesmerized, he felt his heart stirring again, as it did so long ago when they first started school. Ochaco looked at him with those wide chocolate eyes, slyly licking her lips.