Thinking about You

Fun fact, not every one have an inner monologue. I don't mean conscience, but some people don't have a personal narrator in their head. They can hear things and stuff, but they don't hear their own voice projecting in their head. It's pretty weird but cool, look it up and try asking your friends if they have a voice in their head.

"Alright, so the mission was a success Uravity, the only side effect is that you were hit with a telepathic quirk," Aizawa stated, debriefing Ochaco on the current situation. "Your brain signals can now pick up on other brain signals, long story short, for the next 24 hours, you can hear other's thoughts."

Ochaco was glad that nothing major happened, but it was quite worrisome that her last mission ended up so hectic. "Hopefully, it shouldn't be too much of a bother, if you need some rest, feel free to let me know and we'll take care of it. And try not to impede on anyone's privacy, you never know what someone's inner thoughts may be."

With that, Aizawa dismissed her, sending her off to class. She still had the afternoon session, which was English with Present Mic and then training exercises. At first, nothing much happened, she couldn't hear anything other than a slight static noise in the back of her head. The class welcomed her back with open arms, a few minutes left before the next session.

"I'm glad to see you're doing all right, Uraraka!"

"Uraraka, right on time! I hope your health continues to stay well!"

"Hey Uraraka, everything went well?" She turned to see Izuku, her crush, smiling at her with a nervous smile. For months now, she wanted to tell him how she feels, but also wanted to focus on her Hero career.

'Wait, it would be fine if I try listening to his thoughts, right ? I mean, it's harmless, and who wouldn't listen to their crush's thoughts if they had the chance.'

"Yeah, everything's great." She tried hearing his thoughts as she spoke, and suddenly...

Click.

'That's good to know, I wouldn't know what I'd do if something happen to her.' "That's great, glad to know you're safe."

'It worked!' She internally gasped, and wanted to test her theory. "So, what did I miss?"

'Just me missing you, I would have gladly went on that mission with you.' "Nothing much, just some information, I can show you my notes...are you sure you're okay? You're looking really red."

Ochaco didn't even realize how intensely she was blushing until Izuku pointed it out. "N-no, I'm fine, really."

"Are you sure? Let me know if there's anything I can do." 'I promise on All Night's name that I will exterminate any person who dares to harm you in anyway, I will-'

"YEP JUST FINE THAAAAAAANNKKSS" She shouted, dashing towards her desk as the bell rang. While his thoughts caught her off guard, she was pretty happy to know how much he cared. 'Well, I think that's enough of that.'

At least, that's what she wanted. Until she kept hearing his thoughts throughout the rest of class.

It was like a broken stereo, an old TV with one channel. She couldn't tune into anyone else, like Iida or Asui. His inner thoughts were as loud as her own, and she could hear everything, from each individual note he memorized to him reminding himself to text his mother.

Fortunately, class was over and the training session began. Unfortunately, it was duos, villain Vs heroes. And of course, the matchups was her and Ojiro versus Izuku and Jiro. The scenario was Defuse the Bomb, in an abandoned building, similar to one they did at the beginning of the year.