𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 2: 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 2

•𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒌𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆•

Tatiana visited the underwater base of NEMESIS alongside the guards that accompanied her, so as to bring the one she meant to the Python. She ordered the guards to bring a man to a dark room with only one lamp turned on, with a mid-sized table and one chair in each of its corners. The man was named Trevor McDorothy, an extraordinary scientist and simultaneously a mad man who had worked for several hospitals, organisations and laboratories, but had been enclosured to a psychiatric clinic for the past 1 year before he escaped and was brought to NEMESIS' underwater base by Steven last month.

"Who.. Who are you?", Trevor asked Tatiana.
"There's no need to be afraid of me, unless you've done a terrible mistake. Have you?", Tatiana asked him with an ironic smile.
"No.. I never make mistakes.. I am intelligent, and brilliant, and my ideas are unique to this world. Why are they keeping me here? What have I done?", Trevor asked her.
"Whatever you've done, in the past, it doesn't matter, Trevor. Forget about everything. Now, you're going to live a new life and experience many, many more things. What matters, is what you're going to do from now on.", Tatiana told him.
"Who wants me to do what? Who the.. Who the hell are you, at last?", Trevor asked her nervously.
"There is no time for acquaintances. It's time for work, dear Trevor. You will do what the Python demands, and then he might let you go back home.", Tatiana told him.
"I'm not doing anything.. I refuse.. Take me away from here. I WON'T ABIDE BY ANYONE'S WILL.", Trevor shouted and stood up, but Tatiana also stood up and aimed her gun at his forehead.
"You'll either sit down, or have a bullet on the inside of your skull. It will be a pity to lose this kind of a brain because of a foolish move. Sit down, and listen to what I'll propose. The choice is yours.", Tatiana warned him and as Trevor was scared, he sat down again.
"Poor Trevor! What have they done to you into that clinic. They've entirely destroyed your character. Your brain, in general. They've made you a helpless man. People might have been calling you mad, psycho, crazy, but I've doubted them all. There's something up there in your mind that is mesmerizing and impressive. I think you can achieve a lot of things if you help us.", Tatiana told him.
"What do you want from me?", Trevor asked her worryingly.
"You don't have to be afraid. Just do as I say, and then you'll have a word with the Python. Wear that mask!", Tatiana said and offered him a full-face mask that was connected with a long, plastic tube that would fill the mask with inhalable drugs if its button was turned on.
"I don't wanna wear this...", Trevor refused. Tatiana then snapped her finger and the guard came forward.
"Wear it yourself, or he will do it.", Tatiana told him. Then, after Trevor wore the mask, he inhaled drugs and started feeling dizzy.
"We knew that you were going to refuse to help us..so we took our measures.", Tatiana said.
"What have you done to me you...you..", Trevor was about to ask.
"Sleep, Trevor.. You're going to need it.", Tatiana said and laughed at him.
Then, Natalia called her.
"So? Did you succeed?", Natalia asked her.
"It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. He's asleep. What do I do now?", Tatiana asked her.
"You bring him here as soon as possible. Then, we make use of his knowledge and skills to create the new samples.", Natalia informed Tatiana.
"God, I'm gonna lose my mind with such adrenaline and excitement.", Tatiana said.
"A plan awaits us. Do not be late, Tatiana.", Natalia told her.
"I won't! Do not start planning the attack without me!", Tatiana said and closed the phone. Then she was staring at the ocean right outside the base and put her finger's nail into her mouth and since she was excited for the attack to happen, she bit and broke the nail out of her joy.
"What do we do with him?", a guard asked Tatiana.
"Put him in the jet. We return to the main base!", Tatiana answered and they all left from the underwater base.