𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 2: 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 4

•𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒔•

"Yelena?..", Amanda asked when she opened the door and looked her daughter in her eyes.
"It's me, mom! I'm back! Thanks to her!", Yelena said and showed Cassandra who was standing right behind them with a smile.
"I can't believe I finally have you inside my hug again, my sweet, sweet girl! I've missed you so much, Yelena.", Amanda told her while hugging her and crying out of relief.
"I know mom! Those months were difficult, but I'm here now. I'm here with you.", Yelena told her.
"We'll get through anything together, just like we've always been doing. Our bond is sacred, Yelena. It will never break.", Amanda said and after she looked at Yelena's puffy abdomen she humorously said: "Wow, I still can't realize that you are thrice the kilos that you were last time I saw you 6 months ago." and laughed out of joy.
"Mom!! Are you saying that I've gotten that much bigger?", Yelena asked her.
"Yes, darling, but it's absolutely normal. Thank God that nothing irreversible happened to your pregnancy and everything is going normally. In a bit, I'll become a grandmother, your father will become a grandfather and you...You'll be called a mom from now on! You're going to realize how beautiful it is to be called like that.", Amanda told her.
"I'm looking forward to it, mother!", Yelena said and hugged her. Then, Yelena went and hugged her father while he was also crying out of joy as he had his daughter back and Amanda approached Cassandra. She touched her hands and told her: "I don't know how to thank you, Cassandra. My daughter has returned thanks to you! She's safe, because of you. She's healthy and happy because of you. I want you to know, that I will never, ever, forget what you've done for her! Thank you, Cassandra! Thank you so much!" and hugged her. Cassandra shed droplets of tears and answered: "The honor is mine, miss Hardyn. Your daughter is one of the sweetest, kindest and purest girls I've ever met. So I have to thank you for raising a child like this, and I want you to forgive me.."
"Forgive you? For what? What could you have possibly done wrong to me?", Amanda asked her.
"You will learn, when it's time. When you'll be ready. For now, I have another surprise for you, Amanda.", Cassandra said and Amanda smiled.
"We didn't came all this way alone!", Yelena also said and then Nathan, Selina, Vanessa, Brandon, Cecille, Amelia, Scott, Owen, Grace and Derek jumped right in front of the door and shouted: "Surprise!!!"
"I can't believe in my own eyes. The people I love the most are all around me!", Amanda said and shed some tears out of joy and appreciation.
"Happy birthday, Amanda. This day belongs to you and only you. You're such an angel, and I will always remember the kindness that your heart is filled with.", Nathan told her and kissed her on the cheek after hugging her.
"Happy birthday to the purest woman in the entire world. To our Amanda! To our angel!", Selina said and also hugged her and then everyone else hugged and wished the best for her.
"You know, most people in the world believe that happiness does not really exist. That it is something all humans look for, but can never find. Well, I have to say then that I'm the luckiest person in the world. Because I know, that what I see in front of me, is called happiness. I love you all so much, that words will never be able to express what I'm feeling for all of you! In the same day, not only did I got my daughter back, not only did I enjoyed my birthday with my most beloved people, but I also learned something today. That family, isn't only the people who are born for you, from you, or with you. Family is the people you choose to have by your side. And I.. choose to be by your side just like you've always been beside me all this time. For that, and for many other things you've done for me since I first met you, I will never take you out of my heart. You will be here, for as long as I breathe into this world, and even when I leave from it. I love you all!", Amanda said in tears and looked at Nathan, Selina and Owen. Then, after everyone clapped and shed tears due to Amanda's speech, Brandon said: "Oof..and I thought that I was only about to laugh today. Thank you, Amanda, you've achieved to make me cry. Trust me it isn't that easy!" and Vanessa who was also crying beside him, added: "Yeah, I confirm it. Not easy. At all!" and then laughed.
"Let's not forget that we're here for party, right? PARTY TIME!!", Scott and Owen shouted together and when they turned the music on, everyone started dancing.