◦•●◉✿ Chapter 2 ✿◉●•◦

A/N:

L/N= Last Name

F/N=First Name

Y/N= Your Name

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

I made my way to my classroom right after the opening ceremony. I kept my head down the majority of the time, not wanting to draw attention to myself. I managed to make it before the bell. Very few people had made it to the classroom, so there wasn't much room for embarrassment when I walked in. I found a seat by the back near the window and sat down. The sun shined its warm bright light on me, making me feel a little sleepy.

I stared hazily stared out the window while I waited for class to start. As I stared outside someone approached and sat in the seat in front of me. I didn't notice until they waved at me. It was a girl. She was curvy with long black hair, grey eyes and an upright posture. I looked up as she grabbed my attention.

"Hey," she said. "You new here?"

I nodded. "Yeah, you?"

"Yep!" she said with a big grin on her face. I smiled too, her upbeat vibe affecting my own. "I'm Amano Riko. My family moved here from London," she held out her hand.

I shook her hand and introduced myself as well. " L/N F/N. If you're from London, how come your name's Japanese?"

She looked at me for a moment before letting out a small laugh. "My parents are Japanese, we just move around a lot."

"Ah, my bad," I apologized.

She shook her head and waved her hands. "It's not a problem, I get that a lot," she flashed me another smile.

I awkwardly returned her smile with one of my own. She looked like she was about to say something else, but she was interrupted by someone who called her name. She apologetically waved a short goodbye before getting up to find whoever was looking for her. I rested my head on my hand and looked back outside. As I people watched, I saw the guy from earlier walking with the tall spikey-haired dude. It looked like they were arguing. Not long after they walked out of eyesight, the teacher walked in the classroom and had everyone sit down. Riko joined me again at the back of the room.

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

3/5/2021

9:05pm

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

Q: What are your name(s) and pronouns?