◦•●◉✿ Chapter 3 ✿◉●•◦

A/N: If anyone out there actually knows what Aoba Johsai looks like, ignore my chosen setting. I do what I want, and don't you dare correct me, cuz I know some entitled mf is gonna come in the comments and be all "UhM tHaT iSn'T aCtUaLlY rIgHt, It'S-"

Like bitch I don't care, just let me have my fun.

Anyways~

L/N= Last Name

F/N= First Name

Y/N= Your Name

Also, as accurate as I want this to be, I dunno if I'm gonna do honorific's for this story.

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

I managed to make it through my morning classes without falling asleep. It was finally lunchtime. I joined Riko and her friend, Kia Saito. We decided to eat outside in the courtyard. Kia's bento had Gyoza, Riko's had Takoyaki, and mine had chicken Teriyaki. We laughed and talked about various things and occaisionally stole from each other's boxes.

"So," Riko turned to me while we ate. "Who was the guy you were with at the entrance ceremony?"

I looked up at her, my face stuffed with food. "I 'unno," I said, my mouth full of rice and chicken.

Kia laughed at me. "You two looked pretty cute."

I tilted my head in confusion. " 'Ow did 'ou shee me?"

(A/N: How did you see me*)

"We could hear you laughing from the row in front of you, we were just on the other side," Riko said.

Kia hopped back in the conversation. "Do you know him?"

I frowned and shook my head. "Nope. He seems like a weirdo though."

Just as I said that, I felt something big and round hit me hard in the back of my head. I choked on my food and almost fell out of my seat from the impact. Kia and Riko fussed over me, asking me if I was okay.

"Ow," I squeezed my eyes in pain and rubbed the back of my head.

"I AM SO SORRY!!" A voice shouted from nearby. The boy from this morning came running towards me.

Riko and Kia also noticed him charging our way. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear," Riko muttered under her breath.

On his way over to us, he picked up the object that hit me. A volleyball. Shortly after he made it to us, his friend strided up behind him.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern.

I turned my head around to face him and scowled. "Does it look like I'm okay!? You just hit me in the head with a volleyball!!"

"Th- That's because Iwa threw it at me!! If I didn't dodge it, I would have gotten hurt!!" He quickly defended himself.

I frowned harder. "Yeah, and look who got hurt instead," I said angrily.

"God, you really are shitty, aren't you," his friend, Iwa stated with indifference.

The male struggled with his words, unsure what to do or say. Riko and Kia helped me stand up, but I immediately got lightheaded and stumbled forward. My friends caught me and tried to keep me steady. The back of my head was pounding. The boy seemed to notice I was struggling and offered to take me to the infirmary.

"Don't touch me!" I said aggressively. "You've already done enough damage, I don't trust you."

He looked at me, clearly hurt by my words. "Yeah but, I'd feel bad if I didn't do something..." his sentence trailed off.

I looked at him for a moment. He did seem genuinly sorry. I sighed. "Fine," I said.

His attitude immediately shifted at the opportunity and took my hand. I blushed a little at the contact, and let him take me to the infirmary.

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

I came out of the infirmary with an ice pack. Nothing major that the nurse could take note of outside of a giant bruise on the back of my head. She said I might wanna get properly checked out for a concussion. The boy waited for me outside of the infirmary while I got checked out. When I finally walked out, he greeted me anxiously.

"A- Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine," I said with as little emotion as possible, still irritated with him. I started walking away from him and back to my classroom, but he followed me. I figured if I kept walking that he'd get bored and leave, but no. He tailed me all the way to my classroom, waited for me to sit down, and then sat down next to me. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I sighed heavily.

He rested his head on his hand and smiled at me. "You know, you're really pretty," he complimented me, though it sounded like he's said it a million times.

I let out a little huff of laughter. "Flattery will get you nowhere," I joked lightly.

He continued to smile. "I don't need to flatter you when I can just be honest."

I glanced at him. Are you sure about that? I thought to myself.

He eyed me curiously as we sat there in silence for the rest of the lunch period. I did my best to ignore him, but his prying eyes never left my body. About 10 minutes passed before the bell rang. He jumped, startled by the bell, and started to leave the room. Though the second he left, he walked right back in and looked at me.

"Um," he tried to get my attention. "Would you mind telling me your name?"

I waited for a moment before replying. "L/N F/N."

He grinned like a child with a new toy. "I'm Oikawa Tooru," he said before waving and exiting the classroom. I smiled awkwardly as I watched him leave.

Oikawa, huh? I looked out the window to see my friends making their way back.

Seems like a major pain in the ass.

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

3/6/2021

1:29pm

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦