◦•●◉✿ Chapter 8 ✿◉●•◦

The third day of school had finally arrived and I was already exhausted. The day already seemed to go by slower than the ones before it. I complained to Riko all morning until lunch.

"Riko-chaaaaaaaan," I wailed dramatically as I tugged on the sleeve of her shirt.

She tried to shove me off, but to no avail. "Y/n, if you don't stop-"

"But I'm borrrrrrrrred!!"

"Well don't take it out on me!!" She shouted, finally prying me off of her. I laughed as she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Looks like someone's having fun," Kia said as she walked in the classroom to meet us for lunch.

Riko folded her arms and turned her nose up. "Yeah, well it ain't me!"

I fake cried. "Riko-chaaaaan!!" I reached my arms out to her.

"Hey! Watch what you're doing!! Eat your food you idiot!!"

Kia laughed while I messed with Riko. After teasing her a bit, I finally settled down and started eating.

"How were your guys' classes?" Kia started conversation.

"Slow as usual," I sighed.

"If you don't pay more attention, I'm not lending you my notes," Riko scolded me.

I made a shocked face and whined again. "Don't worry," Kia said. "I got your back!!" She winked at me as she reached in her bag to pull out a notebook.

"Hey, don't give them that!!" Riko shouted. I quickly took the notebook. Riko lunged at me but I managed to get it into my bag before she could take it away.

Riko let out a huff of air. "I hope you fail the quiz tomorrow," she scoffed.

"Wait, there's a quiz tomorrow?!" I yelled.

Riko's expression remained indifferent. "You would know if you paid attention in class."

I groaned heavily and rolled my eyes at her. Kia continued to laugh at our useless arguing. Riko glared at her and I remained silent while the two of them talked over food. I looked out the window. I noticed a tall figure with chocolate brown hair that I instantly recognized as Oikawa. He was waving to someone he knew as he walked towards the gym.

I wonder if he's going to practice by himself...?

"What are you looking at?" Kia asked, startling me out of my thoughts.

"Hm? Nothing really, I just thought I saw Oikawa."

"Oh yeah? Where at?" The girls started to crowd the window to look for him.

I pointed in his direction.

"Looks like he's headed to the gym," Riko followed my gaze.

"He's not gonna practice is he? Aren't those the other volleyball players? Shouldn't they be going with him?" Kia stated as she peered over my shoulder.

"How should I know?" I shrugged. Kia and Riko looked at me with disappointment.

"Let's go see what he's up to," Riko said, grabbing my wrist.

"What? Wait why-" I started to protest, but before I could do much else, both girls had grabbed my arms and pulled me out of my chair, dragging me with then to the gym.

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

3/15/2021

2:40pm

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦