Dino stop

Her parents were being boring again so she walked, the Dinosaur place was very interesting but all the dinosaurs were inaccurate. Then she saw Aaron, the cute short boy next door

From what she knew he loved dinosaurs. She always saw him playing with dinosaur toys in his backyard.

And she was pretty sure he had no friends. This was her chance! She thought to herself.

He was looking up and down from a picture and moving his leg fast he looked extremely uncomfortable. But I mean these dinosaurs are pretty inaccurate, she hates it too. MAYBE they can bond over that. She thought of a clear plan in her head.

She took this as her chance to speak up.

She walked in like nothing. "These should all have feathers right?" He looked at her with a stunned look. She smiled and moved on with a wave. "I'm Abby your neighbor from home, sorry I'm super into dinosaurs"

Then she had an idea she reached into her pocket. "Check out this pencil topper" she reached out and handed him one. He waved his fingers with what looked like Excitement."

She continued. "Do you want one?" She kindly offered. He stood up "uh uh" he reached around himself. "I hate dinosaurs and I hate you!?" He ran "bye forever!"

She was confused... What just happened?