Chapter 4

Continued...

Hassena wiped her wet hair after the hot water shower. The water in her hair had turned cold. The breeze from the window made her shiver. She quickly wiped her hair with dry towel and kept it aside.

She placed her hands on the dressing table and stared her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing her night suit. She closed her eyes and Anubhav’s words echoed in her ears. She shrugged off the thoughts.

They were on a mission to find that man which was the only one who can  gave them the clue to the Head of a mysterious gang. They decided to stay in the same Hotel in which the man was and they were pretending to be husband wife.

Well, she was the one who suggested the idea and this made them stay in the same hotel room.

"Hassena ji, aap abhi tak taiyar nahi hui? Hume Party mein jana hai", Anubhav said entering the room.

Hassena turned to find Anubhav. He was wearing a nice three piece suit. He was looking too hot and handsome to handle but Hassena somehow controlled her Emotions and turned her face away closing her eyes in embarrassment.

"Party mein jana itna jaruri hai kya? Matlab hum Nayan ko dhundne aye hai, ghumne ke liye nahi", Hassena said still her back facing Anubhav.

"Hume party mein jana padega Hassena ji. Aap bhuliye maat ki Nayan ek aaisa aadmi hai jo aaise parties mein jana pasand karta hai. Aur vaise bhi voh aapne kaam se bhi aa sakta hai. Kyuki aaise parties mein unka kaam bhi chalta hai", He explained.

She signed as she understood their was no other choice then to go to the party. Nayan was very important for their mission.

"Thik hai aap hamara wait kijiye, hum baad taiyar hokar aate hai"

"Ji, par jara jaldi kijiye ga", Anubhav said nervously.

Hassena nodded and went to washroom to change in a party wear dress.

After changing into Party wear dress, Hassena was standing infront of mirror. She checked out herself. Was she looking pretty or just good? She adjusted her dress properly but their was one problem. She wasn't able to zip her dress as her hands were not enough.

"Aab kya kare? Aaise kaise party ke liye ja sakte hai? Aab kon zip lagaega hamari?", She thought.

"Hassena ji kitni der aur lagegi?", Anubhav asked in hurry.

"Sir voh.. voh... Hamari zip band nahi ho rahi hai. Aab.. kya karenge hum?", Hassena said.

Anubhav blinked his eyes and kept his hand under his chin; thinking what to do. The only thing which could be done made way into his mind.

"Ek baat kahe? Aap bura maat maana na hi hamari baat ka galat matlab nikalna please", Anubhav said.

Hassena thought.

"Kya?"

"Aap bura na maane toh hum aapki zip baand kar de. Matlab.. aap anumati de toh. Hum... Aapni ankhen band kar denge aur tab tak nahi kholenge jab tak aap taiyar nahi ho jati....", He said nervously. "Dekhiye Hassena ji, hamare paas aur koi upay nahi hai. Hum kisi mahila karmachari ko bol sakte the kintu hum yaha Pati patni ke rup mein reh rahe hai toh unhe shak ho jaega", he spoke the fact.

Hassena thought for sometime.

"Hum unke upar itna toh bharosa kar sakte haina. Matlab voh aaise nahi hai jo kisi bhi aurat ki majburi ka fayda uthaye. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye unki niyat thik hai. Toh hume lagta hai ki hume unhe permission de deni chahiye", Hassena thought and nodded.