Chapter 5

Continued...

Anubhav leaned forward towards her ears. Her heart skipped a beat on the thought of what he will do next. Anubhav's lips touched her ear. Shivers ran down her spine.

"Hassena ji, Nayan mil gaya hai. Plan ki shuruwat karte hai...", Anubhav spoke and pulled back.

Hassena looked at him and he gave her a nod. Hassena looked down and closed her eyes in embarrassment. Anubhav looked at her in confusion.

"Kya hua Hassena ji? Aap aaise niche kyu dekh rahi hai? Aapki tabiyat toh thik hai?", Anubhav asked worriedly.

Hassena opening her eyes, shook her head in negative and placed her hand on his chest. Anubhav looked at her hands questioning. She took a deep breath and pushed him a little.

Anubhav understood her awkwardness. He quickly put his hands in his pockets. He looked away.

"Chale?", He asked nervously.

"Ha", she nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hassena sat infront of Drunk Nayan in the party; her face covered with a party mask. Nayan had closed his eyes under effect of alcohol. Hassena made sure that he was drunk. Nayan raised his head, looked at Hassena who was staring him with a smirk on her face.

A waiter passed by, she took a wine class and drank a little. The taste was different for her. She wanted to threw up but this man was important and couldn't afford to lose his clue.

"Hello beauty!", Nayan said in a flirty tone.

"Hello handsome", Hassena put the wine glass on the table and moved her finger across his face.

Nayan clutched the finger and was going to kiss it when Hassena pulled it back. Here, Anubhav was eyeing him in anger. How could any other man touch Hassena other than him?

"Irade nek nahi lagte hai aapke!", Hassena said seductively.

"Oh no! Irade toh bade nek hai. Aap ek raat hamare saath bitakar toh dekhiye, irade samajh mein aa jayenge hamare", he said seductively and winked.

Anubhav fisted his hand and gritted his teeth in anger. He wanted to punch him but controlled himself. Hassena too was angry but maintained a smile on her face.

"Ofcourse!", Hassena smirked.

She made him drink again and secretly added some sleeping pills to his drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One week later, Porbandar.

In the this one week, Hassena had seen Anubhav's rough side and the real Agent inside him. Shivers ran through her spine, always when she remembers how brutally he shot Nayan dead. But, His charming side was missing. That signature smile was missing.
But, one thing was clear in her mind that, He wasn't the Anubhav she had met. He was different. Something was different.

Hassena took her gun and carefully walked in a hallway. She signalled Anubhav. He nodded. Other officers approached him.

"Sir kaam ho gaya hai. Chaliye", one officer spoke.

He nodded.

They walked inside the area. Officers had taken their places as their hide out. Hassena and Anubhav were together. Some men walked inside with some boxes.

"Sir, confirmed yeh vahi hai...", One officer said on bluetooth.

"Action!", Anubhav commanded.

Officers quickly came out from their hideout, pointing guns towards them. Goons were alerted and removed their guns too, pointing towards them.