Chapter 8

Continued...

Three Weeks later,

Maa, Ammi, Anubhav and Hassena were having breakfast. It was Sunday, so they were little bit chit chatting.

"Maa, aap kyu hamare bachpan ke kisse suna rahi hai Hassena aur Ammi ko? Sunane hi hai toh acche kisse sunaiye na, aaise kyu suna rahi hai jisse hume lajjit hona pad jaye...", Anubhav said being embarrassed.

Maa was narrating embarrassing incidents from Anubhav's childhood. Hassena was laughing and Ammi was trying to hold onto her laughter.

"Chup kar nalayak. Agar aaise hi baat thi toh aaise karname kiye hi kyu? Na hi tu aaisa karta na hi main aaj bahu aur samdhan ji ko yeh kisse suna rahi hoti...", Maa said angrily.

"Baas bhi kijiye na Samdhan Ji. Bacche toh aaisi harkate karte hi hai. Chodiye na... vaise Hassena ne bhi kuch kaam karname nahi kiye hai bachpan mein", Ammi said while laughing at Hassena.

Hassena turned nervous.

"Ammi, rehne dete hai yeh sab... Hum nashta karte hai isse pehle thanda ho jaye...", She said nervously.

"Ab kyu, ab kyu, abhi toh hume aapke balpan ke kisse sunne hai. Hume bhi pata chale ki aap balpan mein kaisi thi, kyu Ammi?", He said while laughing.

"Sahi kaha Anu beta..."

Suddenly, Anubhav's mobile started ringing. Looking at the caller ID, his expressions turned to serious. He excused himself and left to talk on his mobile. Hassena looked at him with worried and confused expressions.

After finishing the call, he came back with worried face but then soon he replaced it with fake smile. Hassena noticed this, but decided to ask him later.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hassena didn't got any chance to ask him about her worries as he had left the house immediately after breakfast. She was impatiently waiting for him as the clock struck nine. She had tried calling him several times but he didn't received any calls.

She came and sat in hall after making Ammi and Maa sleep after their dinner and medications. She was pacing back and forth as now his mobile was switched off.

The house bell rang, giving her a little hope and she ran towards the door to open it. She opened the door to find Anubhav. She hugged him tightly, to confirm he was really back to her. He hugged her back.

She broke the hug and pulled him inside. He understood that now he had to face her questions. She closed the door and came back to him.

"Aap kaha the...", She asked calmly.

He was surprised due to her tone. He expected bombardment of her questions but she was calm.

"Aap aaise hume ghurte mat rahiye aur bataeye ki kaha the aap...", This time her tone was a Little serious one.

"Hum aapko sab bataenge par usse phele hume bhook lagi hai. Khaane ke liye kuch dijiye...", He said with a puppy face.

She smiled at his antics. She warmed up and served him food when he was freshing up. Soon, he returned to the dining table and sat beside Hassena and held her hand.

"Kya hua?"

"Hum chahte hai ki aap hume aapne hathon se khila de. Hum bhi aapko khilayenge kyuki hume gyat hai ki aapne hamare Karan abhi tak kuch nahi khaya hai...", He said and kissed her hand.

She was surprised at How he guessed it. Then later smiled at the realisation that he loves her more than anything. She took a morsel and forwarded it to him. He ate it and then feed one morsel to her. Like that they finished having their dinner.

Anubhav helped Hassena in doing kitchen work. He used to help her whenever he had time from official and professional files.

~~~~~~~~~

One Hour later, as soon as they both entered the room, Hassena closed the door and sat beside Anubhav kept her head on his shoulder.

"Aap bataeye ki kya baat hai. Aap khabardar jo humse jhoot bola hai toh. Humse bura koi nahi hoga...", She warned.

He smiled and placed at kiss on her forehead, he let his lips linger more on her forehead expressing his love for her.

"Kaha se shuru kare, kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai hume. Lekin fir bhi hum koshish karenge ki jyada se jyada acche se hume aapko samjha paye...", He spoke and she nodded.

"Paanch saal pehle humne ek apradhi ko pakda tha jo Human Trafficking ke liye bohot mashur hai. Usne kai logon ki hatya ki hai aur najane kitni hamari desh ki ladkiyon ko cand paison ke liye dusre desh ke logo ko bheja hai. Isiliye, use pakadna hamare department ki ek bohot badi safalta thi... Parantu hume yakin tha ki voh jail se chutne ka prayas avashay karega isiliye humne aapne admiyon ko pehle hi uske piche laga rakha tha. Parantu inn panch salon mein usne jail se bhagne ka ek bhi prayas nahi kiya. Lekin achanak kuch din pehle jab uske court ki peshi thi, sarkari vakil ki hatya ho gayi. Jab court ne dusri date di toh defence lawyer ne pata nahi kaha se koi saboot juta liye, Uske paksh mein. Aur voh choot gaya.... Aur tabse lapata hai.", Anubhav narrated.

"Toh subah aapko jo call aya tha voh IB Department ki taraf se tha?"

"Ji, aur unhone hume ek naya mission diya hai... Uss admi ko pakadne ka. Kyuki pehle hum usse pakad chuke hai, hume uske vishay mein jaankari hai..."

"Toh kab nikalna hai?"

"Kal sham ko. Yeh mission jald se jald pura ho yeh Department ki iccha hai. Kyuki voh ek bohot khatarnak aadmi hai. Aur yeh mission bhi bohot khatarnak hai. Bachkar ane ke mauke bhi bohot adhik kaam hai.", He said with a heavy voice.

"Toh isme problem kya hai?"

"Problem yeh hai ki aab hamare jeevan mein aap hai. Aur yadi hume mission mein kuch ho gaya...", He couldn't complete as she placed her hand on his mouth.

"Aap please marne ki baat maat Kijiye Anu. Ha hum maante hai ki lautne ke chances kaam hai lekin hai na. Aap positive side dekhiye na... Kuch nahi hoga aapko. Hume aapki kabiliyat par pura yakin hai...", Hassena said smiling, though in her heart she was worried for her love.

Anubhav smiled and kissed her forehead with tears in his eyes.

"Hum aapke liye awashya lautenge...", He said and hugged her.

She too hugged him back but was on verge of crying. She tightly wrapped her arms around him and placed a kiss on his neck. She continued placing kisses over his body.

He broke the hug and looked at Hassena, who without a warning smashed her lips to his. He was taken aback but started kissing her... When he started kissing, she too started kissing him back while holding his shoulders.

After drifting apart, she went towards his ears and whispered seductively, " I want you, Anu...".

He tightened the grip on her. He made him lay on bed and showered her love on her. Why was our fate so cruel to us, as we meet we are taken away from each other due to some reason, she thought while he was busy making love with her....

-To be continued

Date:- 3rd January 2022

The fate has began testing them. Will they be able to overcome this tests? Keep looking forward and keep showering your love on the story