Chapter 7: Stagmoon

Stagmoon watched as Wolfstar left with his warriors. Darksplotch looked crestfallen. Flamewhisker gazed at nothing in amazement.

Wolfstar can be scary at times.

Sure Falconstar can be scary but he is the leader and leaders have to lead sometimes but Wolfstar is just plain scary. He is like the size of a wolf too.

Poor Softleaf.

Stagmoon and Softleaf had been apprentices together. But Wolfstar, Wolffang at the time, fell in love with her and asked her when her first true love , Howlstep, was killed mysteriously so Wolffang took this chance to make Softleaf his mate.

Stagmoon gazed up at the moon. She loved the way the moon shone down on the cold earth.

As the other clan cats stalked away she watched the moon dip low. She looked around the other cats. Greystrom cleared his throat and climbed up to the Great Oaks.

" I have had a prophecy from AuroraClan!," he yowled.

Flamewhisker tilted his head. " Umm, we all did, oldie."

Greystorm glared at the young warrior.

Flamewhisker shrunk back.

" I have had a different prophecy than all of you. It was a grey flame. I heard voices all around me telling me to ' find the cave which the flame awaits," He studied the other clan cats.

Silverfur looked at her mate. Nightfang didn't meet her gaze.

" Then, We should go find it then, and fast!," Firepaw yowled.

Greystorm nodded. " We will leave tomorrow night." 

COMMENT FOR CHAPTER 8!!