Epilogue: Petalpaw

Epilogue: Petalpaw

Petalpaw growled as Jaystar mewed, "Fireflight and Fathompaw have been gone for a moon, and tonight we will sit vigil for them, for I think there on AuroraClan now." Jaystar called.

Petalpaw flexed her claws into the soft ground.

' He wouldn't make a meeting all about me if I went missing...' Petalpaw growled.

Twigpaw and Pikepaw were the closest cats she knew to Fireflight and Fathompaw. Petalpaw had never liked those know-it-all apprentices. Petalpaw was secretly happy they were dead, they were so annoying anyway, plus why did Fireflight get her warrior name before Petalpaw got hers? The rest of DawnClan nodded their approval.

***

As the sun began to set, all the cats in DawnClan, even the kits, sat around in a circle in the centre of camp, while Petalpaw fell asleep in the apprentices' den. He saw a white she with floppy ears and light ginger markings,

"It's good to see you Petalpaw, I'm Rabbitspring, and I'm here to help you kill Fireflight and Fathompaw." Rabbitspring smiled happily.

"They're dead." Petalpaw spat.

"Oh no, no, no. There very much alive, that's why in the next moon they'll come back here and try to exile you and Lavenderpaw, so I'll help train you till they come so you'll be ready." Rabbitspring mewed with a smile on her face.

"And no one is better to train you then Rabbitspring." A deep purr sounded beside Rabbitspring, "I'm Tigerwhisker, me and Rabbitspring used to be from MapleClan before we died. But now we live among NightClan."

"NightClan...?" Petalpaw echoed.

"NightClan is for cats who don't belong in AuroraClan, and have killed a few cats." Tigerwhisker mewed.

"Then, I'm in, I want nothing more than to get rid of Fireflight and Fathompaw." Petalpaw hissed.

"Then your training will start tomorrow, and don't worry we will keep an eye on Fireflight and Fathompaw to know where they are."

Petalpaw nodded as the figures faded away. This was her destiny now. Not to kill her father and take the throne anymore. Not now. Now, her destiny was to kill Fireflight and Fathompaw...

Special thanks to Doveflower who came up with the Grey Flame idea! We will work on another book and we are currently working on a super edition of Rabbitspring called Rabbitspring's Fate! Prologue coming soon- Love, Petalpine and Doveflower