Chapter 12: Flamewhisker

The ginger and white Tom watched as the cat known as Tigerwhisker called out, "Do you really think you're going to win?" He hissed. Instead of stopping and listening, Flamewhisker ran at Tigerwhisker and clawed his eye.

"Tigerwhisker!" The screech of the she called Rabbitspring rang out. Rabbitspring ran to Tigerwhisker's side instantly and clawed at Flamewhisker's eyes. As Flamewhisker scowled and staggered back, Rabbitspring nipped at his back legs. Tigerwhisker then got up and started fight alongside Rabbitspring.

"Help!" Flamewhisker cried out. Stagmoon jumped into the battle, one of her ears bloody. Stagmoon clawed at Rabbitspring's fluffy pelt, and actually managed to nick Rabbitspring's ear. As Rabbitspring and Tigerwhisker backed up Stagmoon and Flamewhisker got knocked over by a golden she-cat with ginger spots and green eyes.

" I got you now, SunsetClan warrior!" she snarled.

Flamewhisker tried to move but she was way larger than he was. The she-cat raised a claw to swipe his throat but the blow never came. The NightClan she-cat was being held back by a sleek black and red tom.

" Don't waste your energy, mother." He said, sneering. " He's going to die anyway." As he said that the cave began to shake, Flamewhisker looked up to see a boulder shaking violently. Fireflight shrieked. " Everyone! Run!"

Greystorm howled as a rock crashed in front of him. Darksplotch was still fighting with a matted grey tom.

" Darksplotch, look out!" Creeknight howled.

Darksplotch looked up just in time to get out of the way. The NightClan warrior hissed as the boulder crashed onto him.

" We have to leave!" Stagmoon said, jumping over a boulder that had fallen near the entrance. The ground rumbled more violently, almost knocking Flamewisker off of his paws. A slight movement caught Flamewhisker's eye. It was a boulder. Heading straight for Stagmoon.

" Stagmoon! Look out!" Flamewhisker bounded to Stagmoon's place and knocked her off of the boulder just as the boulder crashed onto where he was standing.