-19-

-hannah-

"You're coming tomorrow right?" Tannar asks me as we get nachos in the cafeteria.

"I want to but I don't know how to get around my dad. He would say no. He'd never let me go to a gig or even a party."

"Would he let you spend the night at my house?" She asks and I turn to look at her, amazed I didn't think of that,

"I'm not sure, but its worth a shot."

"Okay," she squeals and hops up the platforms to our table.

"What?" Luke asks, smiling wide at her huge grin.

"Well," she beams to everyone at the table as she lowers to her seat and I sit next to Mikey, "we think we came up with a plan so Hannah can come tomorrow."

"Oh fuck yeah," Mikey puts his arm around me and gives me a gentle squeeze.

"What's that? Sneak you out the bathroom window and put a blow up doll in your bed?" Calum teases.

"No," Tannar rolls her eyes at him, "we're gonna have a sleep over at my house."

"But I thought we we're gonna stay at Ash's?" Luke frowns at her.

"We are," she says and I choke on a chip, everyone looking at me.

"What? You didn't tell me that?" I stare at her as I think about sleeping somewhere with boys around. And Ashton, too!

"Sorry, we don't have to," she shakes her head and I see Luke look away upset.

"No," I shake my head back, not wanting her to ruin her original plans for me, "No its okay really."

"Are you sure?" Mikey grabs my arm, his face searching mine.

"Yeah," I nod, hoping I am convincing as I feel my stomach tighten.

===

"You should tell Tannar you don't want to spend the night at Ashton's. Luke can get laid later," Mikey says as we walk to math.

"You'll be there right?" I ask.

"Well of course," he laughs and then looks at me, "unless that makes you uncomfortable."

"I'd rather have a sleepover at Ashton's with you then Luke and Tannar," I state and he giggles before he grabs my hand and turns to me.

"If anything makes you uncomfortable, let me know. And this doesn't have to be anything. Just friends sleeping over at friends. I promise."

"I know," I smile at him and push to my toes to kiss him.

"I'm so excited!" He screeches wildly. "Fuck yeah!"

"Stop it," I giggle before we walk into class.

The rest of the day goes by quickly, my anxiety building of me needing to go home and ask my dad for the first time if I can spend the night at a friends. I begin to over analyze, thinking of a better scenario to guarantee a yes from him. Mikey waves his hand in front of my face as I zone out at his locker.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking how to ask my dad."

"Hannah, if its going to be too much, don't do it. Its okay, really."

"No," I furrow my brows at him, "I want to. I want to be there."

"Okay," he nods and shuts his locker. "I gotta get to shop. I'll see you after."

"Okay," I say and he gives me a kiss before I walk to the library to meet Calum to work on our anatomy project.

===