Seumul ( taken)

MINA'S POV

Class just ended and my friends are planning to have a little get together tonight.

"Aww don't tell me you can't come?" Momo asked me.

"I already told, Lisa and I need to rehearse for our performance tomorrow."

"Nope. I promised her that we will meet today at the Studio." I said as I was packing my things.

"But it'll be fun! Sana and Dahyun will be there too! Even Tzuyu!" When is she gonna let this go?

"Yeah. Chaeng will be there too." Sana interrupted.

"Sh-she will?" But I thought she said she's busy?

"Yes. That's why you need to come."

But I really need to practice more for our performance. And I think Chae will understand.

"I'm really sorry guys. Maybe next time. Okay? Just be careful." I told them and left.

On the way out, I saw our new classmate, Somi, who looks like a lost puppy.

"Hey there. Do you need help?"

"Oh hi uhm, yeah I actually do. Can you tell  me where the library is?"

"It's by the end of that hall right there, turn right and you will see a corridor. It's the fourth door on the left."

"Thank you! I'm Somi by the way!"

"I know. We're in the same class. I'm Mina!"

"Well then, I'll see you around, Mina." she smiled at me but with a hint of sarcasm which I just ignored.

It's 4pm and I'm already feeling tired but I need to perfect my performance so I rushed over the Studio.

When I got inside, Lisa was talking to someone.

"Don't worry Sir, I'll bring her to you once I'm done with my assignment... Yes Sir... Thank you.." then she put down her phone. I am standing behind her so she couldn't see me from here

"Hello."

She turn around, shocked.

"Hey. How long have you been in there?"

"Not that long. Don't worry, I wasn't listening. So should we start now? You said we should add some stunt right?"

"Uh yeah. yeah...stunt. Come here I'll show you."

"I'll just go get changed." I put down my things and changed into a more comfortable outfit. Long-sleeved turtle neck shirt and leggings.

"Okay, so where should we begin?"

For hours we kept on practicing the routine she taught me. During the chorus of the song, she's gonna hold my waist while I hold on to her shoulder blades and lift me up. It was very stressful but the result was worth it.

"We've been practicing for 2 hours now. Let's do this one more time then you can go home." Lisa said.

"Okay. I'm not yet tired anyway."

I positioned myself in front of her. We started dancing as soon as we heard the music. She managed to lift me and even spin me around. Our ending pose will be, her behind me, arms around my waist, and my hands on her face as we look at each other. It'll be pretty erotic for the audience but not for me. I think it'll be just like ballet with slow and synchronized movements. We did the pose but I think she's overdoing it. She had her hands wrapped around my body while breathing on my neck. She's looking intently at my eyes and lips. And before I know it, she's already kissing me. I couldn't move because she's got a pretty tight hold to me.