Chapter 11: Life's Misfortunes

Sol and Esme build a new life for themselves. Even though they never forgot the things that their friends and family put them through (mainly their parents). They still managed to forgive them for all that they did. All were so happy that is until out of the blew Esme grew very ill.

"Doctor tell me what's the matter with her?"

"Well after running a series of tests, it appears that your wife Mr. has cancer. It's in the early stage so we are very optimistic about her treatment."

"So, then there's hope that she'll recover?"

"Yes, Mr. there is hope that your daughter will make a full recovery. Now to talk about her treatment. "

"Are you sure that you want to do this? Is it even safe?"

"Sol, father, please don't worry. The doctors know what is best for me. I trust them."

"Ok. If that is what you wish. We will support you all the way.

A few months later Esme was in remission. They two families were once again happy healthy and full of life. Yet, their happy days wouldn't last.

"I can't believe our children are going to have children of their own."

"You and me both. Shall we congratulate them after the check up?"

"Absolutely!"

The nurse on call: "The doctor is ready to see you now!"

"Doctor tell us what's the news?"

"I'm sorry you two but the cancer not only come back, but it's even more aggressive than before."

"Doctor are you sure that it's back?"
"I'm afraid so."

"That's a shame. I was hoping to live a long enough to meet our grandchildren."

"Esme don't talk like that I'm sure that you will beat this."

"Not this time my darling. I'm sorry."

By some miracle Esme had gotten her final wishes. One was to be able to travel the world. The second was for everyone around the world to enjoy her works weather it was her painting or her fashion line. Her final wish came true just as her breathed her final moments. She got to meet her three grandchildren. (A pair of triplets).

Caster, Sol, and the rest of both families along with their close friends helped raise the newborns. By the time Sol and Esme's grandkids were on the verge of graduating Sol had a massive heart attack due to a broken heart. After his death his soul moved on in search of his one true love. The family would be sadden and heartbroken for some time yet somehow they knew that Sol and Esme would return again.

Many years would pass before their souls would meet again..

.