Epilouge: Forever & Always

Over a course of a millennia the souls of Esme and Sol would continue to be reborn to the world, living out their days however that may be: As time goes on they'd become reincarnated again and again while these words would always remain within their hearts.

"Weather in life or death I will always love you!"

No matter what life we are born into, no matter who nor what we are reborn as.

Never ever forget that I have always loved you and will always love even beyond the ends of time.

I will always find you wherever you. I will always protect you no matter the cost. You are mine and mine alone. No matter what anyone else saids.

We'll always be together through thick and thin the good times and the bad. No matter what You'll always be mine and I will always be yours forever more."

"And I to you! We shall never be alone for we have each other well beyond the hands of time."

The Souls of Emse and Sol would return again to this world until their talents and need for their kindness and guidance was needed no more. Come their last time together they would forever be together in the life after life up above the clouds, beyond the stary skies and well beyond the sun and moon.