Chapter 10: Together At Last

For several years Sol & Esme lived a quiet life in a quaint little town. It wasn't a very well-known town, so they seemed to be safe from Sol's dangerous family ties & Esme's over bearing, and misunderstood father. After some time, Esme & Sol agreed that it was time to go back and return to their old life. To be with their family and close friends. For, their family would soon be graced with two bundles of joy.

Ring... Ring... Ring... Click...

"OMG! Esme I've been so worried where have you been?"
"Father, I'm finally coming home, and sorry about everything."

"So am I. I can't wait to see you..."

Ring... Ring... Ring... Click...

"Sol, dear is that you? Sol honey please let me..."

"It's ok mum. I'm coming home. We'll talk about it when I've returned."

"I shall wait for you to return then. We have much to discuss."

"Yes mother, that we do."

Six months after they returned home: Sol & Esme had a long and heart filled conversation with both of their families and closest friends. During that time Sol had gone away Dara had straightened her life out by walking away from the ugly and darker side of the family. The shadows and greed that strangled her soul dissolved away. Leaving the other part of the family in jail. Even she had accepted her fate and paid for her crimes.

As for Esme and her father, they worked out somethings and he told her of the secret that he'd been keeping from her about his connection to Sol's family and a member of their own family that was never spoken about. In her absence Caster and Dara buried the hatchet and reconciled with one another. Casting aside the grudged that they had held onto for years. Two years later Sol and Esme were officially married, 3 months after their marriage they gave birth to twins; a boy and a girl.

"Look at that Caster you're a grandpa."

"Yes, and you've become a grandmother."

"Yes three times over."

"How is your other son and Lily these days?"

"Very well actually. They are soon to return from their trip. He'll be so happy to find out that he's an uncle."

"I'm sure the grandkids will get along great."

For the longest time everything was well and peaceful between the two families. That is until an unexpected curveball would be weaved into their life's turning their world upside down. 

For several years their family couldn't and wouldn't be able to find them.