Chapter 10: Alternate ~ Family Ties! Worlds Collide!

After they had runaway Sol and Esme had gone off grid so as not to be located by their families. For years they were undisturbed either of the family. Then one day They happen to run into Lily, and soon after their families worlds would collide in the worst possible way.

"Well, well look who it is."

Sol: Sorry Lily we don't have time for your crap.

Lily: Oh, Sol I have a new man now. One much better than you. So, even if you did come crying back to me we're done you hear.

"What do I care?!" Sol firmly said. As he pulled Esme closer. I have all I could ever ask for. What are you even doing her anyway?"

Lily: If you must know I'm here on business with my man. Who happens to be your twin brother.

"Good-bye Lily I do hope that we do not see each other again!"

"We shall see about that." Lily muttered to herself as she walked off to meet up with Zander.

Esme: Do you think she'll tell anyone that were here?

Sol: Best not to chance it.

Not long after running into Lily Sol and Esme began packing their things. Even though they had move to a new area than before somehow their families figured out where they'd been hiding out...

Caster: (thinking to himself while driving) – I've got to get to them before it's too late.

Meanwhile....

"Mother did I do good?"

"Yes, dear you did well. Now, I can bring my son home; home away from that retched girl."

Zander: Mother does this mean that he'll be in charge of...

Zander you know better than to ask that. Your father wanted the two of you to share in his wealth and power. How the two of you spilt it up is up to you. Just as long as I get my cut.

"Yes, mother anything for you."

"Good, now about that girl we need to get her away from Sol."

"I have the perfect idea."

"Do tell Zander do tell."

While Dara and her family plotted to once again come between Sol and Esme the two of them were fleeing from a suspicious car.

The two ran and ran. Leaving their car and all of their belongings behind. Once the coast was clear Sol and Esme meet back at their RV. They hopped in and sped off down the street. That is after checking to make sure no one else was following them around.

A few weeks passed without incident. Sol and Esme thought that it was over, when the two of them stopped to get gas and stock up on rations Sol would soon be filled with rage.

While Sol had been pumping gas Esme was grabbing some food and emergency supplies from within the convenience shop next door. When all of a sudden Esme was grabbed from behind. Her captures muffled her screams with a wet rag, and she passed out.

Sol waited for her to return back to the RV. After thirty minutes of waiting, he headed into the store to get her. There he found her cellphone cracked on the floor along with the supplies that she had bought for them. Sol clenched his first after reading a note from his dear mother. He unhooked his motorcycle from the tailgate and sped off in a rage. Leaving his RV at the gas station.

At the same time Caster was speeding throughout the town looking for Esme. Since the sun came up he had been asking around about his daughter. A few of the locals mentioned seeing her, and once he had heard about the commotion from earlier he knew that he not only had to find his daughter but Sol too.

With dread on his mind Caster called in for backup as he recklessly drove around. He searched everywhere for his daughter. He soon spotted Sol pulling up in front of an abandoned warehouse. Yet, Esme wasn't with him.

Caster watched as Sol went in with a look of anger on his face. Casted stayed quiet until the moment was right to engage Sol and anyone else who was about the Shady building.

"Mother where is she?!"
"Sol she's corrupted you. She's trying to take you away from me. I won't allow my son to throw away his birth right on some tramp!"

"Mother she's not the one whose been corrupting me! It's you and this family of ours now give me back Esme and be gone from my life. I want nothing to do with you nor the rest of the family!"

"Well then if I you won't come back to us then I have no use for either one of you!"

Just as things were getting heated Caster came barging in with several FBI agents.

Look at that the gangs all here. Dara pulled Esme from behind a pillar. Caster tell them to back off or I'll have done to what happen to your brother-in-law done unto your dear daughter here.

Esme looked confusingly at her father. Her face grew of fear as Dara pulled her away to the exit. "Come Sol! Come with me now and I'll let her go!"

Not only did Dara put her son in harm's way, but Esme too. She not only did she threaten Esme for a second time, yet that of the life of her son as well.

Sol scowled at his mother. "Don't you dare tell me what to do! No one is going anywhere with you!"

Sol then tangled with his mother as the rest of the family began shooting all over the place. At the FBI, towards Esme and even aiming at Sol their own flesh and blood. By the time it was all over Dara was on the ground over half of the gunman her arrested. Yet poor Sol was covered in his mothers blood, leaving Esme frozen in fear. 

After Esme Calmed down Sol Caster explained how their family tied into Sols. The two explained things to the best they could. Esme listened as her facial expressions switched back and from from terror to anger and vice versa. Later on, their worlds would collide for the last time. In a series of misfortunate events.