date

You looked yourself from the mirror admiring the beautiful outfit you have on. You have a date with Damiano. You finished your makeup and took your purse. You rushed downstairs and saw Damiano sitting on the sofa waitin for you.

He raised his head and looked at you. You blushed and smiled.

Damiano: sei bellisima amore

You walked to him and wrapped hands around his waist. You gave him kiss on the lips and then looked into his eyes.

You: i dont know what it means..
Damiano: i said you look beautiful love.

You kissed him again. He pulled you closer to his body. You felt his warm body close to you and his hands on your hips.

Damiano: should we go?

You nodded and followed him. You guys get inside the car. Usually you and Damiano go in fancy restaurant but he started driving somewhere else.

You: ooo.. do you have a suprise?
Damiano: maybe..

You smiled thinking what it was gonna be. Soon he pulled over to a beach. As you too walked you saw beautiful picnic set up. You slowly sat down next to Damiano cuddling him. You looked around. Beautiful sunset, empty beach, food and him<3 His skin was glowing and eyes looked amazing in the sunset.

You: this is amazing..
Damiano: i knew you would like it

You moved to sit on his lap and hugged him. Then he slowly comes near to your face. His lips brushes against yours. he pulled away little bit and you sighed. He smirked knowing you just want him to kiss you like there is no other in this world. Make you feel special and the girl he really loves.

He crashed his lips against yours. Your bodies against each other and feelin his soft lips against your. The date was already perfect.

Suddenly he got up and started walking near to the water. He took of his clothes and thats when you knew what he was doing. You quickly got up and runned after taking your clothes of. He was already in the water looking at you. You felt warm water touch your skin. Nothing stopped you for running to him. You wrapped your legs round his waist and he carried you. You guys started heavily making out. He placed wet kisses on your neck.

After little while you two went back to the land. You were resting your head on Damianos chest. You two were covered on towels. You watched the sunset going down. It was very beautiful. In that moment you were super happy.

damiano: i love you
You: i love you too...

you gaved him kiss. you two stayed there for a long time. Watching the beautiful views and enjoying each other company.
__________________________________
Don't forget to vote ily ❣️❣️

Comment some ideas!!