three

jihoon shrieked, making mingyu jolt up with his messy bed hair as jihoon hurriedly placed random sounds together and played the piece.
if he had learnt something from bumzu, it was to never stress when making a piece, but he was stressing right now.

jihoon groaned, burying his face into the palms of his hands as he heard the play. mingyu was still half-asleep, glancing at the older, he questioned. "is that another assignment from bumzu-hyung?" jihoon nodded, it's only been a day since the sudden assignment from the music teacher. the aries flopped back onto the couch as jihoon stood up from the couch. the introvert walking towards the door as mingyu glanced up at his housemate.

mingyu questioned the older, "where are you going jihoon? it's like one in the morning.." jihoon only shrugged at the question, grabbing his coat and phone and headed out the door.

through some walking and more walking, he found himself surrounded in nature, where moss covered the bark of the trees and the leaves fell onto the grass. where the moon shined brightly onto the little things of life.
it's not the first time he went here.
it was more, another one added towards his one thousand and seventh time.

jihoon was alone in a park; where crickets cricked, where the moon shone every night and where jihoon went to when he needed to calm his mind.

where a boy enjoyed counting stars on the grass despite all the chaos around his world and mind. where a quiet and introverted boy met the energetic but secretive boy under the moonlight.

was it odd? it was.
but jihoon didn't mind that he had someone with him to chill with during the cold night.

• • •

— CHARACTERS ! —

K. SOONYOUNG
the dancer, hates the constant rumors

 SOONYOUNGthe dancer, hates the constant rumors

L. JIHOON
the producer, just wants sleep

 JIHOONthe producer, just wants sleep

C. SEUNGCHEOL
the dad, hates being called the dad though

 SEUNGCHEOLthe dad, hates being called the dad though