six

love back (stripped back) — why don't we || 2:57
baby, i just want my love hack
i'd love to love someone new

🎶

jihoon's eyes roamed the huge mirror as soonyoung breathed in the smell of the dance room; he loved the smell of the four cornered room, but before jihoon could face the boy, soonyoung had already beat him to it. "there's a table there where you could work on the soundtrack, i'm just going to work on a dance for the mean time." soonyoung spoke, his jacket was discarded onto the wooden floor.

jihoon nodded despite knowing that the dancer couldn't see it, he walked over the table and took out his laptop. glancing up at the mirror and taking a good look at the boy who wore long sleeves even after taking off his jacket.

the phone connected to bluetooth, he played a familiar song too well to jihoon's ears.
the song started with humming before starting with the lyrics of; "i don't wanna be another him, that shit is over."

soonyoung's body moved in wonders, moving towards his own desire as the song played for the next three minutes with an addicting beat of instruments on layer with instruments to create christopher's iconic song; bad.

"so predictable
you're an animal."

jihoon sighed as he reached into his bag and took out his head-phones, cancelling the song that blasted through the speakers as his lips pouted to concentrate on the beat he was getting.
tapping his finger against the wooden table worked as soonyoung took small glances at the shorter who replayed the track over and over again. his head bopping towards the song until he felt satisfied with the track.
"done." were the words that left jihoon's lips as he took off his headphones, finally facing the boy who stared at the other through the mirror.

"really? can i listen to it?"
"no."
"oh why? it's assigned to me either way jihoon.."
"still a no," jihoon spoke as he rested his chin on the palm of his hand, his neck felt warm; chest on fire as his eyes stared at the falling stars at fell from soonyoung's sky.

they keep the staring contest until a chinese dancer entered the room and noticed them. "uh sorry i didn't expect anyone to be here.." minghao speaks, soonyoung shakes his head as he didn't mind, he picks up his jacket from the floor and helps jihoon pack up his items so minghao could use the practice room by himself.

he seems more comfortable using it alone then with someone in it.

• • •

jihoon typed on his laptop as soonyoung sipped on his coffee in the cafe of his friend.
"soonyoung hey!" seokmin excitedly greeted as he took a seat next to him, noticing the producer sitting with them.

"soonyoung, who is this?" seokmin asked out of curiosity, earning jihoon's attention as of result.
"i'm lee jihoon, from the music department near the arts department of snu." seokmin's mouth opened, nodding as he was called by his manager.

"coming jeonghan hyung! bye guys, gotta work for money and my food." seokmin quickly spoke as he entered the staffs' room and exited with an apron around his waist.

silence developed around the newly made friends as jihoon sent the file to the music teacher. "bumzu hyung said he'll give you the soundtrack later after lunch," the shorter spoke, shutting down his laptop and finally paid attention towards his latte he left discarded when he was typing.

"okay, by the way jihoon, that guy keeps staring at us." the dancer pointed towards the taller latter sitting a few tables behind them, with a smug smile as jihoon immediately groaned to himself.
"is there something wrong?" soonyoung asked as jihoon shook his head.

the taller male that was like a damn tree stood up and walked towards their table with his friend trailing behind him, "hey jihoon, what you doing on this fine day away from the apartment?" he spoke teasingly as he took the empty seat next to the older male.

he groaned in pain when jihoon elbowed him in the stomach, "that wasn't very nice jihoon,"
"shut up stupid tree."

soonyoung and the other boy named hansol looked at each other and back towards the bickering friends in front of them.
"uh.."

"when we get back, i'm going to hit you with my guitar, the same way from high school." mingyu's eyes immediately pleaded, getting up from the chair and kneeing in front of the boy, getting closer and closer towards the boy who drank his latte as he pleaded.
"jihoon, we're close right? please do not bring out that guitar, just please." jihoon didn't budge when mingyu pleaded with all his might.
"JIHOON PLEASE,"