Gone mining

"Dude, I might need to put you in a rehab for shopping addicts like you", Iskall said.
"I am sorry but everyone sells such cool stuff" Etho replied.
They had been living together for two months and Etho had made them go broke more times than Iskall could count.
"That's it, I am not funding your little shopping sprees anymore man", Iskall said sternly.
"Why?", Etho asked with puppy eyes.
"Because we keep becoming bankrupt!"
"Oh."
" Anyway I am going to help Stress with something I'll be back in about five hours." Iskall said as they grabbed some shulker boxes that were full of blocks and other materials.
"Oh, well have fun and stay safe"
"Also no shopping while I'm gone Etho"
"Fine", Etho said. He was think of ways he can have Iskall change his mind about the Etho's shopping problem.

(One hour later)

Etho had been walking around the base thinking of things he can do to the shopping ban lifted.
"Well what if I mine for diamonds so that they aren't paying for my addiction?" he thought out loud. " Also I should mine enough to pay him back for the diamonds that they made from their shop." he added.
As he packed to go mining all he thought about Iskall saying stuff like "Oh Etho you're too kind" and " The ban is lifted because you did this." He was having a unlucky mining trip, he had found was six diamonds.But as he was busy mining some redstone, a gang of zombies attack him. Luckily he was able to kill them all but he was injured pretty badly.

(Two hours later)

"Hallo Etho, I'm home!" Iskall yelled as he locked the door behind him. "Stress gave me some cookies to share with you." Iskall looked around for the cosplayer but couldn't find him. He walked to the fridge to get some milk for they half of the cookies. On the fridge there was a post-it note that said: "Went mining! Will be back at 6PM :)." Iskall looked at the clock which said it was 7:30PM. They discussed to go to the mines thinking Etho just lost track of time. They grabbed some golden apples because something in his gut just tells him that they will need them for some reason.

(Ten minutes later)

"Hey bro, are you down here?", Iskall asked as they got to the bottom of their mine. As he was looking around they heard a moan of pain. Thinking it was some zombies they walked to the sound hoping to get some XP. But when they turned the corner to the sound all they saw was a very injured Etho sitting against a wall. Quickly they reached inside their bag to grab the golden apples in there.

(Continued in part two)