Time for work and rest

"Good morning, Iskall!", Etho said as he poured himself a cup of coffee.
"Morning, Ethos", Iskall said with a yawn.
"Did you stay up all night working on the teraforming again?" Etho said, sipping his coffee.
"Maybe" Iskall replied. "Is it that obvious".  Iskall looked like they just woken up from the dead. He had been working on the land around the base for weeks.
"You should take a break man"
"I know, I know. It's just that I have trying to figure out how this one hill should look but I just can't".
"Maybe I could work on the hill for a bit while you take care of yourself", Etho offered.
"Sure, if you want to do that for me", Iskall said as they looked like he would fall asleep right in the kitchen.
"Of course man"
Iskall walked to their bed as Etho finished his coffee, ready for a long day in front of him.

Ten minutes later

Iskall was in a deep sleep. The world ending would not wake them up. When Etho was 100% sure that he was asleep, he got everything he thought he would need. He grabbed a note that had the coordinates to the hill Iskall was working on. Etho decided to go the long way to the hill because he was so busy working on the horse farm with bdubs that he hadn't seen what Iskall had done to their base.
"Wow!" , he exclaimed looking at the cliffs Iskall had done at the front of the base. "No wonder Iskall was so tired."

After he looked around at the base, paying attention to the smallest of details

"Well, time to get to work", Etho said as he looked upon the place where the hill was being worked on.

(Writers note:  As you can tell, I like tired Iskall a lot)