Hanging out with a potato

"Well, I wanted to see some friends that I haven't seen in a while", replied Iskall with a smile.
"Oh, want to join me for a walk so that we can do some catching up", the mustached potato said.
The two of them talked for hours, joking and seeing what the other had been up to. Iskall wasn't surprised with the pranks Grian had played on Mumbo. While they were walking
"Earth to Iskall."
"What."
"Dude, you have been looking at that tree for ten minutes."
"Sorry, just thinking."
"About what?"
Iskall lets out a sigh, "Mumbo, I have so much to think about in my life."
"Why don't we sit under that tree you were staring at so we can talk about this in the shade"
"That sounds like a good plan"

With Etho

"Why is this hill so hard to make look good" Etho yelled. He seemed to be covered head to toe with dirt and grass. It didn't help that today was one of the hottest days of the smp. After looking at his watch he realized that he had been working for six hours. "I should try working on this later", he thought to himself.
As he walked back to the main base, wondered what Iskall was doing. But when he got home he saw that Iskall left a note for him that said that they were going to boatem.
After he changed clothes, he decided to map out some future redstone projects.

Back at boatem

"So, what is going on with you", asked Mumbo. Iskall told him all about what happened to Etho (which no one else knew about), how stressed they were, and how he felt about everything that has happened.
"Thank you for listening to me", said Iskall.
"No problem man, it seems like you got a lot going on."
"Yeah"
"I just have one question."
"What is it?"
"Why don't you talk about this with Etho?"
"I guess we don't really talk a lot because we're almost never home at the same time."
"I'm sorry about that."
" I just wish that we could talk more."
The two of them talked for the rest of the day and when it became nighttime Mumbo suggested that Iskall stay the night so that they he didn't have to go home in the dark and have to fight all the monsters that will spawn. Iskall thought that was a great idea. As the two of them talked, Iskall didn't realize that Etho had been texting him because they had put their phone on silent because Scar and Grian kept prank calling him and Mumbo.

( I am back and I'm sorry for the delay)-Eli