Chapter 10: What I Want

Alec Golinger

"Patrick!" I gasped, feeling his thickness fill me. His body laid on top of mine as I held onto him, wrapping my legs around his waist as he pinned my arms above my head. His eye were glazed over with lust as he began moving his hips, turning me into a moaning mess of a boy.

His dick felt huge as it plundered in and out of me at such a slow pace. I honestly wanted him to fuck me as hard he could, but I'd never admit that. I was way to embarrassed to ever ask him to do it to me. "I can't get enough of you," he breathed, slamming his hips against my ass with a little more force. My back arched on its own, allowing his member to slide right up against my prostate. The feeling alone made me entire body shake as my legs tightened around him, forcing him to move faster.

"You want me to go faster baby?" He whispered into my ear. I whimpered under him, moving my head to the side so he couldn't look at me. I felt so dirty for wanting him it in such an aggressive way. It made me feel like a whore.

"It's okay Alec. I'll give you everything you want," Patrick said. He then began pounding his hips against my ass, drilling his cock deep inside of me. My eyes slammed shut to deal with the intense pressure sliding in and out of me. I could barely handle it. Patrick was just so fucking strong. There was no end to how fast and harsh he could be.

Loud moans escaped my mouth as he ravaged my hole. His lips quickly silenced me as he pulled me up onto his lap without slowing down. His hands were on my ass as he bucked upward into me. My body naturally bounced up, descending downward on his long rod with the sound of my ass slamming against his lap.

Patrick broke the kiss, letting my moans echo within the confined space of my hut. Thankfully we weren't in his and Athena's old hut back at camp. Otherwise, we would've woken everyone with the my moaning.

"You're so fucking tight around me," Patrick said, continuously bouncing me on his cock like I weighed nothing. It didn't help that his thick cock was the only cock to ever penetrate me. It was the only cock I wanted inside of me like this. He was the only boy I ever let get this close. Before the ship wreck, I would have never let anyone get this close. I was so afraid of being used. I was afraid that someone would only want me for sex. Patrick had changed all that when he had taken my virginity back in that cave. He wasn't aware that he had taken my virginity and I probably would never tell him.

"Patrick!" I screamed. I came seconds later, shooting spurts of cum all over his abs as he continued to fuck every sensible thought out of me. My arms lazily fell over his shoulders as my chest fell against his. I hurried my face into the crook of his neck as his hands squeezed my ass, spreading it apart even more allowing his huge cock to slide in and out without any resistance. I licked at the sweaty skin of his neck, moaning loudly every time I felt his dick bottom out in my guts. He had so much stamina, beating and fucking my hole until he decided to finally breed me. I could feel his cock expand and pump a continuous stream of sperm deep into my stomach. I just sat on his cock letting the thick liquid somehow escaped from the tightly sealed and plugged ring that was my hole. Patrick was still very much hard, bucking his hips into me every few seconds.

"I can fuck you all night Alec. My cock can't get enough of being inside of you," he admitted. I let my body relax a bit as his hands played with my butt cheeks. As much as I wanted to be his fucktoy for the night, we needed to get back to camp before people noticed we were gone.

"I'm sure dinners being served right now," I replied, sitting up. I instantly felt his cock slide deeper causing me to moan again. I couldn't help myself. Patrick was just so big.

"How can I think about food, when I'm 9 in half inches inside of you," he replied cockily. He was such a proud fucker. At 6 foot 3 inches, it was only right that his cock be huge.

"Besides, if you wanted to eat right now you would've hopped off. You want me to continue just as much as I want to," he smirked. I was probably cherry red out of embarrassment. I wanted his cock inside of me until to sun rose in the morning, but the at wasn't realistic. Patrick was our leader. I couldn't have him all the time.

...

I could feel the reminder of last night as I slowly walked along the beach front. After several more rounds Patrick making me scream his name, I was very sore. I knew I'd regret it in the morning, but it was worth it.

I sighed, hating that I was getting horny again just thinking about last night. I quickly cleared my mind and looked towards the water. Every morning I checked my crab traps. It was a daily routine that allowed me to focus on something that I was good at. I had taught myself how to catch crabs and cook them over camp fire a long time ago, which was always well received by everyone at camp.

When I pulled at the trap, I instantly noticed how light it was. It wasn't unusual for for nothing to be inside the trap, but it was crab season. The trap should've been filled. When I pulled it out of the water I noticed the lock mechanism was broken, indicating that someone who didn't know how to unlock it had broken into it and taken the crab. Everyone from camp knew that I was the only one who used traps to catch crab in the mornings, so it couldn't have been anyone from there. I gulped, wondering if one of the crows snuck to this side of the island just to steal from me. It wasn't rare for something like that to happen. Life on the other side was probably a lot more hectic.

"Shhh! Shut the fuck up or he's going to hear us!" I heard from behind me. I looked in that direction spotting a few bushes. Peeking through I could see two pairs of green eyes staring back at me. There weren't many people who had green eyes on the island. The only people who came to mind were the Angel brothers.

"I can see the both of you. It'll be better if you come out now and maybe I'll let you leave without telling Patrick," I announced. A few seconds later, the younger of the two popped out of the bushes. He was shirtless with several cuts and bruises all over his body. He looked absolutely miserable. Like someone had decided to beat the shit out of him and leave him for dead.

"Please, we have no where else to go!" Avi pleaded. Avi didn't really need to worry about being on this side of the island. He wasn't the one that was banished. It was his older brother.

"Avi you're allowed to..."

Avi shook his head, tears threatening to run down his face as he spoke. "William's lost his mind. He...he..." Avi began sobbing, causing his older brother to finally come from out of the bushes. The first thing I noticed was the sense of protectiveness in his eyes for his younger brother. The second thing was the fresh scar on his right cheek. Asher wasn't the worse person to exist, but he was a bully. Someone who constantly ended up in fights with Patrick and the others because he was one of the older boys. He was also a bit of an asshole, but I had noticed it was only when he was trying to protect his younger brother.

"Did William do that to you?" I asked. Asher's eyes glared at me, answering my question without him needing to say anything. There were only two scenarios in my head that I could make up that would cause William to do such a thing. The first was that Asher threatened William somehow. The second was that Asher hurt Alex.

"He-he kicked Asher out and had his guard beat me.We have no where to go now," Avi admitted.

"Why? I'm not stupid Avi. William doesn't act on something unless he's provoked," I replied. I needed to know why Asher was forced out. It was the only way I could convince Patrick to let them stay. We weren't monsters and Asher's crimes weren't on the extreme side of things. He could be forgiven if he was willing to change.

"I punched Alex in the stomach and almost broke his ribs," Asher admitted. There was regret on his face, but there was also something else there. A fearful look that told me he was afraid of someone finding something out.

"Why? Alex is harmless. He's..."

"He knows to much," Asher grumbled. The only explanation was Joshua. Only a few people know about Joshua sneaking over to the crows side of the island to spend time with Asher. It was a secret I swore not to ever tell. Joshua made me promise.