Chap. Two -Astonishment

xxxxxxxxxxx

"Hey, Stop! You can't just walk away from me!" Part of Raver Laveign wanted to shout that to her but he controlled himself he shouldn't be forcing himself to her. But also part of him wanted to see her.. again.

"What a relief!" Chantly said that is full of relief in his voice.

"Yeah, like seriously? I thougt I'm gonna puke in each of their faces." Locke added. And then they laugh.

"What's up to you?" Asked Chantly to Raver.

"No-Nothing." He answered.

"Wait, don't tell me that your conscience is bugging you to sign an autograph to that flirty girl?" Chantly added.

Raver just smiled and laugh afterwards.

"You should take him to the Mental." Chantly said to Locke.

"Nah. You should take him." Locke said.

"Haha-pfft. I-Im sorry. Let's go?" Raver finally said and stop laughing but deep inside him he just want to burst out laughing, he don't even know why.

---------

"Yo, I'm going to Los Angeles tomorrow." Chantly said to the both of them

"Really? When will you be coming back?" Raver asked.

"A year or a century maybe?" Chantly jokingly said.

"Ow, Good luck with your trip dude." -Raver.

"Wait, What? Why?" Locke finally spook.

"I have some business to do, and the year and century is just a joke dumb*ss." Chantly said and Raver and Chantly laugh at Locke.

"Oh, cool. But I thought we'll be staying here for a month?" Locke asked while tapping on his phone.

"Yea, I'll stay there for 1 night only and come back here." Chantly said and started grabbing some chips.

"What time are we going?" -Locke

"Your coming?" Chantly asked and furrowed a brow at Locke

"Yeah, Raver and I will come with you it's only for 1 night. Right Raver?" Locke said and look at Raver.

"No. I'll just stay here the both of you should go." Raver said. The both of them were confused about Raver's behavior this past few hours. He always wanted to go to a trip but he just refuse it? He is so not cool.