Embodiment of Evil

Samael quietly stood to the far side of the dark room him and Vulcan teleported to. There was no one present, only them, but despite this Samael couldn't help but feel like he was being watched in all parts.

The bony being glanced up at his companion, "What now."

The shadowy figure turned away from him, not even bothering to respond. With his back faced towards him, Samael reached out. His bony fingers entwined with the black mass, and for a moment he could feel nothing but pure and utter darkness. 

"I'm impressed," Came the sudden remark. "I've never met someone quite like you, Samael. You're a monster of many faces. I wonder if you even loved me."

Samael could hear a hint of bitterness. "I know I can't be trusted, but if we are no longer bonded by love, then let it be hate. As long as we are by each other's side."

Vulcan could indeed feel the hate taking over, making everything else miniscule to his eyes. He had an urge to wreak havoc among millions of souls- to feast upon their carcasses and make them feel the pain his family had gone through. 

He gave his parents the life he wanted, and in turn he would avenge them for their suffering. Nova was alive too, though he couldn't tell in what shape or form, or even how. It was all misty, but what mattered was that they were far away from him and out of sight. 

"You already know it, but I'll admit it," Samael confessed, sneering as he paced the floor with no remorse, "I saved that man who murdered your father and made him confide in me. I told him to abduct your mother and made him 'kill' your sister. It was all a trick, but that doesn't mean those mortals are incapable of such cruelties. I hate humans with every inch of my dead body. I took you to Haven- did all this so you could feel what I feel. They are all corrupt, Vulcan. They do not deserve to live. All I did was give a little push." 

The skeleton reached out his hand, and a cloudy vision formed above his palm. Vulcan could see a dark shape- Isen- taking form. In it, his own father was descending from the sky, a bright blue light coming from his mouth.

"I made your father end life on Earth, just like I made him end other Earths in different universes. It's all on tape if you want it," Samael placed his hand down and the vision was gone, "I am a master of deceit, but I did everything for a greater cause. Your sister is safe now only because she has ascended from her mortal form. She will be a problem in the future but it's nothing we can't handle. As for Farrah-."

"My mother is with my father," Vulcan interrupted, "My family is gone. You and I will continue from here." He pointed at the darkness in front of him. In an instant bright light illuminated a map of the entire galaxy and its different worlds. 

"You mentioned my father's mission was to kill humans. I'm picking up where he left off, but we're doing things my way."

Samael curiously stood beside the monster, staring up at the map as well, "What's on your mind?"

Vulcan watched the stars with scorn, wondering just how many different universes held people like the ones in Haven. There must have been millions of sinful beings doing horrible things at that very moment. 

"I want to play with them, Samael. Death is too quick and easy. They need to be afraid. I want to see them so very afraid.

"How will we do that?"

"The Order," Vulcan commented, turning behind him to look at the now busy room. Samael didn't even notice that his robed followers were trickling in, seemingly called by their new mission.

"Send them out to every Earth that is known. Let them play around. Humans will soon learn who is truly sovereign in this universe."

Samael nodded towards the group of salivating monsters, waving his hand at them. They vanished with evil laughs and cackles, bloodthirsty for the trouble they were about to provoke.

"You stay here, Samael. I have to witness the chaos unfold." Vulcan commented once everyone was gone. He turned away from his partner, only pausing when a bony hand latched on to his arm.

Samael wanted to say a few meaningful words, but they just wouldn't come out. He sighed, slowly letting go of his love, "Where will you go? In case I need you."

"Westfield. Hallow used to take Nova and I there when we went trick or treating." 

The bony being nodded in approval, hesitating to speak any further, "You... asked if I ever loved you...I do. I find it hard to resist these feelings. Never expected that someone like me could fall so heavily in love with you."

Vulcan could feel a faint flicker of life erupt through the darkness. He paused for a moment, taking it all in before facing away. He had no time for romance, but he knew he had bonded with Samael for a reason. With his creator by his side, Vulcan knew much damage and pain would be inflicted upon those who deserved it.

He vanished through a portal that had formed, leaving behind a rather content Samael. The hooded skeleton turned around and inspected the map before him, concentrating on random universes he had selected out the many laid before him. He knew mayhem was already ensuing there. The tragedies unfolding filled him with ecstasy. Like a movie, visions played before his hollow eyes. 

He saw the viciousness of a sea monster as it ripped through the flesh of unsuspecting swimmers, the ferocity of a deer like beast as it chased after three men in a forest, the hunger of a scorned witch as she devoured the hearts of newborn children... 

Samael stepped back in amusement, looking around the abandoned world he had been sent to.

This would be his kingdom now. He would build it from the ground, making it the most terrifying in the galaxy. Everyone would know him as vengeance, ruin, the embodiment of evil himself. And there, he would observe his monsters unleash their anger. It would be like watching a movie...only where could he start?

As a throne conjured behind him, Samael took a seat and focused on a rather interesting type of energy radiating from a certain universe.

"Ah, yes...I will start off with you."

THE END

ROLL CREDITS:

Sorry this was short, rushed, or bad. As I reread this I knew it wasn't meant to be a big book, rather like a side sorry to In Your Arms. It's also meant to show how, like my bio states, every book I make is all connected. So expect more monster stories to come...

Thank you for the reads and votes!