We should stay away...

Now it's night time and Remus isn't seen at the dinner table, the rest of three are wondering what has happened to him...

"Are werewolves supposed to behave like that?"

"Shut up Peter! He's suffering from something" James hisses ".. specially after Sirius' 'Truth'" , and Sirius' face goes dry.

"Who's that?"

"Will you please stop!"- Sirius shouts and the whole Great Hall is staring at him. He feels awkward and goes to the dorm.

"MOONY!!" - Remus is laying in his bed , eyes closed,chocolate packets beside of him. Sirius shakes him but no response.

"Moony? RJ Lupin! It's meh! What's wrong?" Still no response but Sirius notices that Remus'pillow is wet.

"REMUS? You crying?"..

"I said to Shut up Padfoot! Go and meet your 'M' , she's probably waiting for you! Oh Yes.. She's your crush! What are you waiting for? Express your feeling to her-!"

Sirius can't understand what just happened. So he goes silently in his bed and lays.

"What should have been done? It was the Veritaserum and JAMES!" He mutters to himself.

From the next day Moony starts behaving like a complete stranger to Sirius even if they sits beside each other in some class... Potter and Pettigrew have decided not to mention the name of that BLOODY
GAME again.

Sirius is though still working on that and James suddenly one day asks him _
"Dude? You didn't tell me who's she? I thought someone else is your crush.."

"Who's that you thinking James?"

"Well , I thought it's him who you keep on staring at during whole day!" James smirks..

"Ughh this stag's eyes!!Well what's the issue? I said what I feel exactly...you even noticed oh Merlin!!"

James stares at him for a second "Well I'm talking about Remus you know? So What's the 'M'?"

Sirius frowns_ "Have you ever heard me telling him Remus?"

James is about to nod to signify YES but Sirius smacks his head ...

"BRAINLESS!! NOPE..'REMUS' IS REALLY SOMETIMES.. I CALL HIM MOONY!! 'M'! YOU BRAINLESS STAG! AND THAT WOLFIE THINKS I DON'T THINK HIM GOOD FRIEND TO LET HIM KNOW ABOUT MY CRUSH! WOWW!"

He gasps a bit and then_

"He was crying at night of that Bloody gaming day.."

James startles-

"What? Our Remus crying?"

"Yep. Even in the morning he bursted out in tears.."

"Aww..so sad..so sorry.." A bit of sarcasm is in that prankster's voice.