I Love You...

"Come on. Wake up Padfoot... you'll miss the lunch...(James removes the curtain) Whoa! " - James becomes shocked seeing the duo sleeping together Crossing arms. Well there's nothing wrong in that because he, Sirius, Remus and Peter often, no no no  everytime do that but here the matter is different cause James knows about Sirius' feelings.

"Wake up dude! Sorry for destroying this moment but come on I'm going" James smirks and goes to the Great Hall.

Moony wakes up with drowsy eyes and sees the empty room, then Sirius who's sleeping like a baby. The pain for getting a proper answer from his Moonpie is evident...He hesitates a bit at first but places a mild kiss on his forehead-

"You kissed meh! Remus you kissed meh!"

"You-you were awake?" He stammers and feels awkward.

"Yup I was ..who can still be asleep after that stag's voice!"

"Umm I was the reason behind your tears so I thought- uh- " He's completely speechless. What he can do is sitting there head down.

"You feeling well?" Remus looks really much more pale than usual that Sirius has to ask . There's something serious turmoil going on between these two guys' mind. Remus nods and starts sobbing again.

" I can't understand what's happening to me.. sometimes I feel I should stay a-around you but soon feel like I'm the reason behind your pain".

Sirius takes Remus into his arms to cool him down.

"Everything's okay.. fine Moony.. you're the reason behind my smile not tears" Remus looks at him and Sirius smiles.

"Go to lunch it's okay..." It's weird sometimes I crying and sometimes you" he takes Remus to the GH while laughing.

"What's the time? James went to call you two at least 30mins ago and two coming now?"

"Stop Peter..they were a bit busy" It's James' normal behavior to crack a joke but Sirius nods to him to stop pointing at Remus Who is silent. 

Remus hardly eats anything and others look at him concerned.

"I'm done!" He stands up and heads towards his dormitory.

"Did you say him anything?" Sirius doesn't answer James.

"Well look I think you should talk to him, I feel like he can't say something to you because of fear or something else, take your time. The way he wrapped you in his arms, the way he reacted on that gaming day and your descriptions really indicating something..you know how shy he's...best of luck" -

James advises Sirius and pats his back.

After lunch Sirius becomes the first to visit their dorm and the purpose? OFCOURSE MOONY! He has searched him at first in the library because it's the one and only place for him after getting offended or sad but he is not there unfortunately.

"Moony? I'm here... why did you cast spell on these curtains...open! I wanna talk to you"

"Go! I'm busy Paddy" - Sirius feels sorry for how Moony's struggling with himself and after 10 mins of continuous begging when Sirius' voice starts trembling he opens-

"What! Don't ask me why I'm here..why SOBBING!"

"But I- I need to talk to you..please! No one's gonna come here" The two guys' eyes fills with tears and the pain is chrystal clear. Sirius sits down on Remus' bed and lands his hand on his shoulder...

"What's wrong my Moonpie? Won't you tell me? I know you're not well.."

The dorm is totally silent... only their voices are on.

"I said I don't want to talk Padfoot"

"Say Paddy, that hits different" he smiles and Remus looks at his eyes hopelessly. He's too tired with all the problems he's facing.. specially the mental ones. Sirius holds his hands-

"So, Woah- you trembling! Don't say your heart beating fast now.."

"Shove off dude .. " Remus blushes. His face looking really cute though he always is.  Sirius sits close to his Moonpie staring directly in his eyes remembering James' words.

"Wh-what you d-doing Paddy?" He's totally spellbound and starts sweating. His heart starts beating fast , he tries hard not to eye contact with him but that's a big fail.

Sirius is holding Remus' hands so tightly that those becomes red.

"Look at me" Sirius is in a bun, well messy one- Remus' favorite.

"I know you feel something for me, don't stay quiet just if I'm right spit that out . I have been waiting for your answer but I respect your decision"

Remus is lost in his Padfoot, he has never seen him that much calm except for that day when for the first time he started feeling weird.

"Moonpie?"

Whenever he calls him this name mildly he feels frozen from inside, however he manages to speak after several vacant stares and failed attempts-

"Y-yeah? I know I- I feel something . I honestly dunno how,when,where it all started from but yeah... I just do"

Sirius smiles thinking that Remus will feel better after uttering those 'Should be deleted from my mind' words and he holds his hands much tight .

"Oouch! Padfoot! "

"Sorry... I did hurt my Moonpie.." Both smile and suddenly Remus jumps on Sirius hugging him.

"You know..(Crying) I think.. I'm - I'm jealous..of others who keeps staring at you. S-specially those Gryffindor girls".  Sirius can't do or think anything but hugging back.

"I know.. that's why you reacted weird..that makes sense now"

"I didn't mean to hurt you but I couldn't figure out what's going on with me..why I was sad or angry"

The duo stops for a moment talking.

"I fancy you for ages Moony, just couldn't say that...but your reply made me say that on that day" Sirius giggles and stares at Remus' eyes.

"Sorry I didn't know how I feel or is that even possible"

"Will you stop sobbing now? I wanna see my Moonpie happy and always smiling" He says playfully and Remus rests his head on Sirius' chest. At first Sirius starts breathing heavily thinking that it's really happening but-

"You can breathe normal, I'm not a monster Paddy!" Remus snaps.

"I don't care..even it's .. I mean I'm breathing heavy cause -"

"You love meh.umm.. LIKE ME!" Remus corrects his words.

"Not only like..'love' was the best term though"

"Does James and Peter know?"

"James does but not Peter...you know that rat well... can't keep a secret well." Remus laughs hard and sits straight -

"I - I like you too ..well love you Paddy...just couldn't make my mind to-"

BANG!!  The door becomes ajar by James Fleamont Potter who has bought some muggle glittery stuff.

"Congrats Moony! Congrats Padfoot! At least end of your drama... Finally peace!! " The Gryffindor room gets filled with laughter.💛

_______________________________________

1090 words...🌻

I Just ship them so hard 😭❤️ ....

Next part gonna pop up on your devices soon...xx