Please talk to me..

It has been almost two weeks since the two guy has talked to each other. Sirius is not missing any single chance to talk to his Moony and make him smile, though nothing seems to work.

"Why Sirius behaving like a dog trying hard to impress his master?" James immediately presses Pettigrew's mouth and draggs him outside.

"Moony?Moony!! I dunno why but please talk to me..."

Remus stays silent..

"Hey! Umm It's true that I have a crush on someone and I'll let the person know of course, just don't think I don't consider you my good friend... I couldn't just make my mind how to say... nobody really knows.."

Moony struggles hard not to flow tears. Not getting an answer Sirius goes closer to him and stares at him deeply for long.

"What! Go..leave me!" _For the first time Moony says something to Padfoot. His freckled face is in a perfect combination of pink and red, tears in his eyes, voice cracking.

"But I - I can't" , Sirius now holding his arms to face him –

"Look! If I say who's the 'M' probably our friendship would be destroyed, but I_ I promise I would tell you.."

Sirius is now in tears too and expecting a heart cooling answer. But Oh God! He seems to mess up the situation more! Remus gives him a weird glare and leaves their dorm.

"I'm gonna be mad.. Honestly I'm gonna be mad...this wolfie killing meh!!!".

_____________________________________

🌻This part is a bit short cause I'm thinking to publish the next part with a bit surprise...Hope you guys still enjoyed...🌻