★ 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲 ★

<ᗯᗩᖇᑎIᑎᘜ ⚠︎︎ : mᥲᥒі⍴ᥙᥣᥲ𝗍і᥎ᥱ, 𝖿᥆rᥴᥱძ ⍴rᥱgᥒᥲᥒᥴᥡ, 𝗍һrᥱᥲ𝗍s, ᥲgᥱ gᥲ⍴, & 𝗍rᥲ⍴⍴ᥱძ

"You called me, Mr. Kim."

"Yes, thank you for coming Y/N." seokjin smiled, "Can you please finish and bring the files to my desk at the end of the day?"

"Yes Mr. Kim will do, I'll take my leave then", you stated, wanting to get out of the room as soon as possible. You didn't want to be around him anymore since the little talk he gave you the other day, plus you were terrified of him now. Fastening your pace to get out of the room. You hated how he seemed so calm after he told you those things, yet he looked fine as that conversation was nothing. Like he basically didn't insult you and your co worker, Kevin, for planning to hang out with you in the afternoon.

In front of everybody, it was horrible. But that wasn't it. He had the audacity to just do something more worse, he fired Kevin. Why? For talking about the things you guys could do for the afternoon, you felt so bad and guilty. You remembered how you had felt. The confusion of what would happen to you, would you get fired as well. To then calling you over to his office at the end of the day, your heart's pace had fastened that day.

Everybody else was leaving and you could see that they were pitting you. Oh you were definitely fired. But no. You didn't and that's what further deepened your confusion. Why just Kevin? And for a dumb reason to. You hadn't been fired. But you did get a scolding by Mr. Kim Seokjin on how he expected more from you, Kevin being a bad influencer, that you shouldn't hang out with certain people, and that you shouldn't be dating anyone.

He even continued on and on, you remembered exactly how he raised his voice at you. He had thrown a full on tantrum saying things on what you should be doing be doing and not. Like he wanted to control your personal life. You didn't it like it one bit but bit your tongue because he could literally say two words and you no longer have a job to obtain. Mr. Kim was intertwining himself into your personal life. And you didn't say anything about it and just let him do what he pleased. a big mistake. After the whole ordeal, he assigned you to work as his secretary. Why move so fast? You hadn't been there long enough either. You took it, appreciating the opportunity.

Plus thé situation was terrible, you were fine with your job as a small worker, but now being that close to Mr. Kim after an argument you could never forgot was something you weren't looking forward to.

So here you are now.

Darn it jin, you thought. He knows how to torture you, giving you a due time for today when you haven't even finished one of them.

Great. You had to stay more longer than usual. It's just so wonderful... All alone. Realization soon hitting you, with the man you are scared of: Mr. Kim. The feeling of just wanting to go and hide getting into your mind.

He had been giving you more work to the point that everyone would leave you two alone in the building. Mr. Kim had started acting more comfortable around you, making you feel wary. Started to tell you compliments, offering you things; expensive things at that, rides to your home, dropping the formalities and asking personal information.

Yet, you stayed quiet and told him the answers, scared of being fired of a good position. You needed it after all the hard work you put in.

how wrong you were, seokjin wouldn't let you go, but you realized it too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why did I ignore the red flags?" You muttered under your breath. Rubbing your forehead out of frustration and disappointment on yourself. Wishing you could have done anything to change the fate that you were given.