★ 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐭 ★

<ᗯᗩᖇᑎIᑎᘜ ⚠︎︎ : mᥲᥒі⍴ᥙᥣᥲ𝗍і᥎ᥱ, ⍴rᥱgᥒᥲᥒᥴᥡ, mᥱᥒ𝗍і᥆ᥒs ᥆𝖿 ძᥱᥲ𝗍һ, 𝗍һrᥱᥲ𝗍ᥱᥒᥱძ

"Mr. Kim is asking for coffee! Could you please bring it to him, I still have to do my chores!" Aylin begged basically. "Sure!" You quickly replied, not wanting your friend to get in trouble with anyone. "You're the best, thanks, I'll be heading out to do them now", she said as she ran out of the room.

You, on the other hand, started to complete the last few touches of the coffee, trying to achieve a perfect taste and look to it. You desperately wanted to impress your boss, Mr. Kim Namjoon, cause if you did the tiniest mistake you would be fired. However, you needed this job: it gave you a great wage to pay off your debts and to buy your necessities.

Instantly you hurried yourself to the office room, slightly trembling when you passed the guards. Yet it wasn't because of them, but the deadly weapons they had in their pockets at all times. Weapons that made the Grim Reaper visit more repeatedly than normal, weapons that caused deaths.

Bowing at them out of fear than respect. You slightly knocked on the doors of his office room, "Come in", a harsh voice called out. It had sent a small shiver throughout your back. You gently opened the doors while your hands were carefully protecting the cup filled with coffee, so that it wouldn't 't lead to a problem that you didn't need.

Faintly walking forward and bowing out of respect to your boss. "Mr. Kim, pardon me for interrupting you, I have brought your coffee. Where would you like for me to put it?"

Mr. Kim was a terrifying man, his aura screamed power; he showed a cold demeanor all the time which is why people were scared of him, including yourself, he didn't even show a ounce of emotion.

"Just put it on the corner of my desk", he commanded. You slowly walked closer his desk, trying your best to not make Mr. Kim notice that you were trembling from just being around him.

Finally reaching his desk and putting the coffee down, you didn't realize the sigh of relief you realized when you were taking your leave. Being able to leave the room, but it wasn't the room, it was specifically the man who was in the room. Mr. Kim Namjoon.

You would have definitely been horrified, even have a heart attack if you looked back. You didn't see the way Mr. Kim looked up to see who was the maid that had spoken so softly to him. The way he stopped what he was doing and leaned back in his chair to at least see your back profile. He didn't have to say anything, if people saw the expression on his face they would know that Mr. Kim Namjoon was certainly intrigued by your appearance.

Interested.

He wanted to know more about this mere maid that had caught his attention, he had no idea why. Was it because of your actions, manners, or...

But he definitely knew that it wasn't a attraction to the maid in a loving way. No, it couldn't be. Never would he marry a maid of his, a person was working under him, a person who was of lower class. At least that was what he was trying to believe in at the time of the encounter. His mind was going against him, it kept repeating that it didn't matter since if the maid was to get into a relationship with him, there would be no problems. Mr. Kim Namjoon could change a person's class if he would be pleased to do it.

Why was he thinking about a mere maid from a small interaction.

To him, it just felt right, in the perfect place.

Nonetheless, as soon as you had gotten out of that room you had felt relaxed and raced to complete the short amount of chores you had left. You felt glad that you didn't interact much with Mr. Kim since he could fill anyone with fear, including yourself.