★ 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 ★

ᗯᗩᖇᑎIᑎᘜ ⚠︎︎ : ⍴ᥱr᥎ᥱr𝗍 ᥒᥲmȷ᥆᥆ᥒ, іm⍴rᥱgᥒᥲ𝗍і᥆ᥒ kіᥒk, s𝗍ᥲᥣkᥱr! ᥒᥲmȷ᥆᥆ᥒ, s𝗍rᥲᥒgᥱrs 𝗍᥆ ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱrs ᥎іᑲᥱs, ⍴ᥙᑲᥣіᥴ 𝖿іᥒgᥱrіᥒg, sᥣᥙ𝗍-sһᥲmіᥒg?, ძᥱgrᥲძіᥒg?, ᥆rᥲᥣ sᥱ᥊ (mᥲᥣᥱ rᥱᥴᥱі᥎іᥒg), ⍴᥆ssᥱssі᥎ᥱ!ᥒᥲmȷ᥆᥆ᥒ, һіძძᥱᥒ ᥴᥲmᥱrᥲs, ᑲіg ძіᥴk!ᥱᥒᥱrgᥡ

Pairing: Fem! Reader x Yandere Kim Namjoon

how could namjoon not notice you. you were so beautiful right in front of his eyes. the book was placed gently on your lap, holding your page in place. the sips you took from your drink as the warm, beige coat slowly slipped from your shoulders, revealing just a pint of skin for him to catch. he was being shameless, he knew it too, as his eyes pierced into your form sitting on the other side of the cafe, deep into that book of yours. could you not notice him at all? could you not feel his gaze upon you? the urge to start a conversation with you; to hear your feathery voice wrap itself around his ears. how he wished to slip his fingers through your pretty hair, falling on your face ever so slightly. pinch those rose cheeks of yours with his long fingers. to connect both of your hands to show everyone else in the small shop that you two didn't need anyone else. maybe he'd take that beige coat of yours and hide you with his black one. namjoon's fingers didn't click a single key on his laptop, his warm drink turning cold with each second that passed, each second that his eyes paid close attention to your clueless self. your lips were adorable. nothing like he'd ever seen before. plump lips he wanted to cover with his own, wrap them around his cock as deep as they go and your small hands pumping the rest. a temptation to kiss, suck, and lick them spiked a nerve through his body. excitement coursed through him. you two didn't even make eye contact at all until the moment you were organizing yourself to leave. an angelic smile on your face and a small blush was all it took to make namjoon feel an erection. he returned the gesture while cleaning up, never would he let an opportunity like this walk away from him. following behind you, he hadn't realized the drop in temperature and the large, gray clouds above him. namjoon didn't care though, his eyes stared at you, who halted in your steps, water droplets touching your hair as you groaned out so softly he almost couldn't hear it through the grumbles of the sky. your clothes and his were littered with beads of water, he had to make his move. he went ahead to open his umbrella and cover you under it.

you looked like an angel straight from heaven. pretty doe eyes that cutely looked at him in surprise, your fluffy hair bundled up in your face, and your lips slightly separated. your eyes shook, looking everywhere except his eyes and a thick pink spread across your cheeks, "t-thank you!" your voice finally chirped up, honey to his ears. he gave you a gentle smile and nodded his head in return. "where are you headed to? i wouldn't want a pretty girl like you to get sick." your form shivered and your fingers fiddled with the ends of your tiny skirt. his mind drifting away: maybe, you could lift it up and show him your pretty cunt as a small form of gratitude. "o-oh, you don't have to-" you reply in a hurry, speaking too fast that your little head probably doesn't wrap around what you're saying. but namjoon prevents you from denying any further until your finally giving up, "to my apartment." you mumble, your long eyelashes fluttering upwards. your large eyes quietly stare back at him with a sort of curiosity as the both of you begin walking. it's silent for a while until you break it with a faint whine, focused on the floor. it's there when he realizes your mary jane pumps are covered to the hilt with dirty mud. the angel white socks that decorate your ankles are splashed with spots of the color carob. he can hear the soft, sticky matter resulting from the mixing of earth and water under your feet. namjoon grabs your waist, a muffled squeak coming past your lips, moving you right in front of him. his bulge is pressed onto your back, and he knows you can feel him. a little moan that is hidden by the sound of nature's bath.