★ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ★

ᗯᗩᖇᑎIᑎᘜ ⚠︎︎ : kіძᥒᥲ⍴⍴ᥱძ, 𝗍rᥲ⍴⍴ᥱძ, 𝖿᥆rᥴᥱძ ᑲᥱһᥲ᥎і᥆r

'Look!'

The group looked at the certain person passing them. The smartest person out of the school. Shouts of 'Hi!'and 'Hello' were directed towards you. You nodded your head and gently waved back to your classmates, greeting them with a smile.

You were an honor student, had the highest grades and had the respect from all your schoolmates. You had assisted your peers around, even tutored some of them, and plenty more. Your classmates felt greatly inspired by you, you were very humble to each one of them. You remembered all of them even though they knew you had your own troubles.

The exams, quizzes, work, projects that would pile up on your desks were immaculate. You felt tired of everything: about keeping a perfect image up even though you really wanted to throw it all away. Despite how much exhaustion you had, you couldn't, there was that damn pride in you that didn't let you relax for a second. It wanted you to succeed in being the best. 

That trust in you, that dreamed one day you would be able to live your dreams because of all the dedication that was put in, since hard work always pays off, right? However, what you didn't notice was how many admirers you got throughout the school year: From boys to girls, from students to teachers—

Teachers.

Oh man, how your teachers would admire you for being their top and only favorite student with all the volunteering work you did. Such a respectful and beautiful student!

However, a few of the teachers felt more 'admiration' for you, it was more than a teacher should "admire" a student.

They soon realized it too, how joyful they got when they saw through the hallways, greeting you and asking how your day was going. Eventually, it would lead to small talk, adoring the sound of your voice. Or when they saw you aid your classmates, you were whispering so quietly to them, giving them clues but never the answers. As it happens, daily, your small actions really made them completely head over heels for you.

Their favorite student. Forever.

Summer arrived, they awoke each and every morning with their hand clenching around their cock, attempting to release from the dirty dream they had of you. They missed you entirely. The whole Summer was filled with thoughts of what you were doing.

In spite of that, over the Summer, they knew it wasn't allowed. 'No relationships between teachers and students.' The number one rule in the school. It wouldn't be possible. There was nothing they could do. Yet, their decision wasn't tolerated when they saw you flash a smile at them at the start of the new school year, they fully understood that it didn't matter. If kept a secret, everything could work out in the end.

All they hoped was that you felt happiness around them as they did, have butterflies in your stomach when you talked to them, any sort of loving feeling in order for you to accept the conditions of a secret school affair. What they didn't know was there was six more men who thought the same thing. Who had the exact same attraction towards you.

Mr. Kim Seokjin finally spotted you after walking around the whole building searching for you. However, he halted, prevented himself from taking another step and chose to hide behind the corner, acting as he was the surveilling the hallway. Seokjin hated what he saw. Min Yoongi, one of the faculties, was speaking to you. And he exactly knew the way someone looks at another, especially when someone looks at you in that manner. The exact way that Jin looks at you: in love. And just the way he looks at other students when they talk to you, similar to Yoongi's gaze, which had spotted him, possessive. Threatening.