★ 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 ★

ᗯᗩᖇᑎIᑎᘜ ⚠︎︎ : ⍴rᥱgᥒᥲᥒᥴᥡ, g᥆rᥱ, 𝖿᥆rᥴᥱძ, ᥴrᥱᥱ⍴ᥡ, ᥙᥒᥴ᥆ᥒsᥴі᥆ᥙs, ძrᥙggᥱძ, ᥲᥒძ 𝗍һrᥱᥲ𝗍ᥱᥒᥱძ

"Kim Taehyung r-rejected me..." the girl muttered while trying to hide her face, her friend listened. "Don't worry he rejects everyone... it's his thing", her friend insisted, helping the girl with eyes that were spilling tears and the truth.

She was hurt and in love, like all the students who have tried to conquer Kim Taehyung's heart, trying their best to at least catch his attention. In hopes of a future relationship with him. And when each attempt failed, they were left heart-broken, left to pick up the pieces themselves.

No matter how hard anyone pushed themselves to attract him, nobody could. He was very handsome, to say the least, everyone thought the same. His effort was sincere in all the things he did, aiming to gain the highest challenges, and having the highest standards in everything. Everyone.

Girls and boys would adore him at first sight, whether it was his personality, looks, manner, they would fall for him. Hard. Despite all the spotlight he controlled over the school, he didn't care about his admirers. He basically didn't even notice them, his focus was only on the person who had managed to catch his eye. To Taehyung, he had seen the most perfect and gorgeous human being.

Taehyung at first thought it was just a 'feeling', then it followed by a liking to you, just a small crush. That was it, it was what he thought of you, a small random admiration he had for you with a certain amount of feelings in it. Taehyung got use to the tingling feeling, every time you passed him in the hallways or somehow got near to him.

It would go away someday.

But it didn't, each day his heart fluttered more than before.

That was until he found out his feelings were more intense than he thought. Taehyung loved you. It explained every time you got near a boy, the hatred bubbled in him. The jealousy that wished it was him talking to you. Taehyung needed to get closer to you, it was a necessity. Maybe, just leave a letter in your locker that admitted his true feelings.

So he did.

But it didn't stop, he decided it was best if he continued giving you 'small' treatment: gifts that costed more than anything you owned, letters that described his undeniable love, flowers filled your locker, and the bears that were stuffed into your locker.

He was infatuated with you. Taehyung chose not to believe in it, repeating in his mind that it was just a one-time love thing. But his presents never stopped, they came daily and you had began to be creeped out, however that didn't mean you would let it scare you. Generously you accepted, having no idea what to say when you arrived home, hands packed with your favorite snacks or things you've wanted.

Taehyung gave you all he could, you were interesting to him, you had caught his eye when you passed by him in the hallways. You outshined the rest. You left his mouth agape, and eyes wondering to you with his mind crowded with thoughts of you in it.

It was typical to see you around the building, you would be surrounded by your friends, telling jokes out loud. Your friends laughing at you, the looks that they would give you when you tried to hide your laughter by putting your hands on top of your mouth. Some muffled giggles could always be heard from you.

At that time, Taehyung was certain that he wanted to know more about you. This girl who's always happy, cheerful, and laughing all over the place. You would bring positivity into a room with just one fit of laughter or a smile, you would make the students' days, you would be nice to them day after day.