α вιց "нαρρу"ƒαмιℓу (2) - Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ Hᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ

ᗯᗩᖇᑎIᑎᘜ ⚠︎︎ : ᥣ᥆𝗍 ᥆𝖿 smᥙ𝗍, sіgһ𝗍 ᥴᥙrsіg, rgᥒᥲᥒᥴᥡ, ᥒᥲᥒ𝗍ᥙᥒgk᥆᥆k, ȷᥙᥒgk᥆᥆k ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱs 𝗍һ 𝗍һrіᥣᥣ ᥆𝖿 gᥱ𝗍𝗍іg ᥴᥲᥙ𝗍... һіs һіrᥱᥒ, s!rᥱᥲr, rᥱᥱіg, sіgһ𝗍 һg, rᥱᥒ𝗍!ᥲᥙ, kі rᥱᥱ, 𝗍һіs іs smᥱ𝗍һіg ᥱᥣs...

your eyes fluttered tiredly, exhausted from staying up during the night talking to jungkook. comforting him, telling him that you would never leave him and that you love him from the bottom of your heart. he dug his head into your neck, muttering to continue on what you were saying. his hand wrapped around you and brought you closer. leaving small pecks on your collarbone and each time you were dozing off, he would jolt you awake to tell him more things. therefore, you woke up early monday morning to get your kids (and husband) ready, the usual routine you followed monday through friday.

when you were ready to head downstairs to the kitchen, all dressed up in a yellow summer dress that you could relax in the heat of summer. you had gone to the kitchen, descending down the stairs quietly in hopes you didn't wake up anyone in the household. but failed as someone noticed the lost of warmth on the bed. you left Jungkook wondering of where you went in the bedroom, an empty space next to him when he awoke which was as soon as you stepped out of the room.

once you were done cooking breakfast, you sat down to relax a little more knowing that your kids would be waking up in a while. or sometimes you had to go wake them up from their deep sleep. you settle down on one of the chairs that surrounded the kitchen island, your mind finally resting. until you were interrupted, your thoughts disappeared when hearing heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. right away, you recognized it was your husband's, jungkook was coming down the stairs. his sandals slapping against the floor as he sleepily walked to find where you were, following the scent of your sweet perfume. his hands rubbing against his eyes to wake up. when he spotted you, he wrapped his hands around your waist while muttering a small "good morning sweetheart, it smells good." in a sickly sweet voice, you nodded your head, a 'thank you' to his compliment. you had grown tired of trying to fight him, so in the end you just tried to get along with him for the good of your children. acting in love, hoping you don't fall for his romantic tactics.

𒊹︎

"you look absolutely stunning," he said looking at you up and down once he noticed what you were wearing, his eyes shining with lust. his hand began to caress your waist while the other one had the tip of his fingers twirling the end of your dress. "my wife is so pretty." he whispered, his wet muscle tickling your ear. he pressed you up against the counter, showing you his strength and how needy he was by the bulge he was shoving into you. "it's one of the things that made me want you," you were holding in your breath as he continued, "i know you want me to please you right here and now." his fingernails dug into your waist, he was holding back his desire to just stretch you out already. "oh gosh, i love this little dress on you," he groaned. jungkook started to softly move his covered dick into your ass, slightly panting at the sensation.

you knew that you couldn't reject him. not one bit, because if you did, it would start everybody's day awfully. his tone would be harsh, his eyes glaring at you and annoyed by his children's presence, one wrong move could easily fire him up. especially when he arrived from work, exhausted and still furious from the morning. and when he finally sets his eyes on your form (meanwhile your children are in the playroom) jungkook's gonna get what he wanted; he's gonna drag you into the living room and pound into you on top of the couch. you know this for a fact since it's happened multiple times when you ignored his clinginess.