★ 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 ★

ᗯᗩᖇᑎIᑎᘜ ⚠︎︎ : (2) threesomes, oral sex (male and female receiving), degradation, mean dom!ot7, dub-con / non-con (please don't read if you feel uncomfortable with the topic.), unrotected sex (don't be silly, wrap it up), breeding kink, forced impregnation, mentions of violent fantasies (...), praising, face slapping, big!dick energy, multiple orgasms, sadistic vibes, dacryhilia, double penetration, masterbation, exhibitionism, murder (not reader), creampie, child neglect

"do whatever they ask. okay?" you nodded your head at your mother. she carefully adjusted a white, pearled crown onto your head. no questions slipped out of your mouth, it was no surprise. not when your mansion is filled with spider webs, servants long gone and ghost rooms with no furniture in them. jewelry that your mother once had disappeared into much needed cash. your eyes looked into the mirror, glancing at the lilac colored dress and even spinning in it. your heart was racing in the carriage, you haven't gone to a ball in such a long time and especially one with the princes looking to marry. you remembered your etiquette classes, head high and no looking back, graceful smile as they announce your entrance. your hands played with the fabric, nerve wrecked from head to toe and heartbroken when no one asked your hand to dance. unaware of the red blushes boys had as they passed your shy-self. teenage boys who were just too scared of rejection and embarrassment to ask a beauty like you out.

a pair of eyes watched your form, a pretty lilac flower in a field full of dead plants. he favored the violet shrubs over all flowers; representing innocence and purity. but, above all else, they symbolizes family and marriage. and taehyung's always wanted a family of his own, a soulmate and children to love. taehyung would be lying if he said he didn't notice the looks people gave you. the mothers that stared at you in complete awe and pity knowing that you were a pretty face, guaranteeing them perfect grandchildren if you became their daughter-in-law. but you were the daughter of well known ruined nobles; not a wife and burden they wanted for their sons.

the envious looks the girls gave you from time to time and definitely the boys that gawked at your figure with no dignity. taehyung decides then and there he needs to talk with you, give you a small chance to prove yourself worthy. he leaves the girl he's dancing with, he can see the worry flash in her face and the grabby hands she makes to him. taehyung feels disgusted thinking she actually had a chance. he leaves her with no explanation said. your glittering eyes look at him as he strides over. your mom watches from the shadows, hand letting go of your father's and praises your cluelessness that has attracted a prince. you've always been their naive daughter, following their obligations without a complaint.

taehyung can't lie, you're adorable just like a school girl. he notices the way your fingers tease the soft fabric, eyelashes batting at him with curiosity, and that's all it take for taehyung to want you all for himself. none of the girls have him licking his lips, stomach tickled with butterflies, and a yearn to have you united with him. he takes hold of your hand, softly caressing your ring finger before he leaves with a promise of seeing you again. your mother drags you back with her, smile stretched on her face as she whispers to your father. your eyes dart all over the ballroom, eyes wide with surprise at all the glamorous details. you slowly lose yourself in the crowd, careful however, to not bump into anyone.

unaware of the two boys that stared at you from above, "taehyung was interested in her, i see why." yoongi muttered to the youngest, "she's quite the diamond in the rough." his eyes wondered all over you, not denying the hard on he was getting from just simply watching you. flashbacks of the black and white gossip articles that revealed your family's secrets; their drained bank accounts, debts they haven't (couldn't) paid off, and how they were slowly degrading themselves to outcasts. "but it could change, she just needs a small polish: marry someone of higher status and they'll survive." yoongi scoffed at jungkook's words, eyeing him from the corner of his eye. he could tell jungkook's pupils were dilated, dark doe eyes focusing on you and the soft color that flowed around you. "what are you guys doing?" namjoon made his way to them, none of them turned back to face him. annoying him in process, curious to get a glance on what they were so focused on. "oh, miss (l/n). she's beautiful. too bad she's a ruined noble." he sighed, he's heard plenty of stories from his friends about you. one of them who lives near your home tells him about you all the time: the girl who's always outside, wearing thin dresses that are disgraceful as they are angelic on you. a small smile on namjoon's face when he sees you munching on the edibles. he hears yoongi laugh and run off to somewhere, jungkook follows after him. but namjoon doesn't miss the way jungkook's pants are tightened around his crotch.