★ 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 ★

ᗯᗩᖇᑎIᑎᘜ ⚠︎︎ : ᥴᥲ𝗍ᥙr, rgg, 𝖿᥆rᥴᥱ rgᥒᥲᥒᥴᥡ, ᥣ᥆ᥴk

"Thanks Hoseok! I really mean it!" You couldn't be more grateful for him, he had mowed your lawn, something you loathed to do, he truly was the greatest neighbor a person could ever. "It's not a big deal", he shouted back as he made his way to his front steps, "Thank me by inviting me to dinner" he added, a jokingly smile appeared on his face.

You laughed, "Sure!" You yelled as he was walking away to get something, suddenly he turned around, "Actually you can come over" he yelled back before you took a step into your home. "I got something I want to show you!" he added. With a nod of your head, you finally entered your home, exhausted from your long day.

You didn't hear him or see him go right next to the entrance of your lawn, staring at your closed doors. Neither did you catch the little exchange he did, whispering the last part, "love."

Coming over to each other's houses was usual for you, you guys were the best as neighbors could be. You guys would hang out and help each other with whatever, planting flowers on both gardens and gossiping over the plants that filled the separation between both houses. The plants that Hoseok specifically hated.

But you didn't notice his attempts to make you become closer to him, you were completely clueless to all the compliments that flooded the atmosphere that came from him to you or the small flirting. You didn't acknowledge him as more than a friend, it's what angered him the most. Seeing you talk to your male co-workers, he just wanted to hurt them for even looking at you.

Its what frightened most of your dates away as well. He would always be outside the moment your partner came out, the 'friendly' chat they shared, and the next day the relationship would be over. You would be devastated, but at least Hoseok would cheer you up, take care of you so lovingly.  You thought about how lucky you were: No neighbor would do what Hoseok does.

You were too trusting.

Neither did you see the crazy glint in his eye every time you were with him, or the loving way he would look at you. His crazy love for you was getting stronger each second that he passed with you, adoring your smile and laughter. He thought it was truly something special, you were the one, and he wasn't going to let you go. You made him feel butterflies everywhere, that certain emotion that made him blush, every time you two would pair up, at the end of the day his face would hurt from too much smiling.

You came over, both of you paired up to prepare the food, a pizza!  Giggles were bounced off the room and spread throughout Hoseok's house. Then a 'ding' was heard and the pizza was ready, while the both of you were starving from all the energy wasted on joking around and cooking. 

Before you could eat, he talked about his strong emotions, Hoseok said it, "I love you." You giggled, thinking that Hoseok was still joking, "I love you too! You're the best neighbor I could ask for! The best neighbor!" He looked up from his platter, "I love you more than that, I love you a lot" he replied, in a hurtful matter from the earlier comment you had said.

Your smile faded, you softly told him you thought of him as your older brother. Nothing more. But nothing less either. You clearly were stating to Hoseok that he was someone you looked up to. Not as a lover. Someone who would accompany you, like family. And that nothing could happen between the two because of this friendship, you only saw him as a friend, and that's what really pissed him off. You declined his nice offer to be with you.