»From Wonderland«

Cadence's POV:

"Do you even sleep?" I asked, when me and Morrigan were sitting leaned on the wall next Friday, after the training of Tempus. Lam went home, but us two didn't hurry.
"No, you know what? I'm drinking the energy drinks and stabbing the coffein in my veins!" she threw her arms onwards. I raised one eyebrow.
"Of course, I sleep." she said, but I felt, that's not a full truth. I was just silently looking forward. I know, this works on her. After a while she really spoke.
"You know, I'm sleeping, when I have the time, and now... there's little bit... lack of it. It's nothing, I'll sleep on the weekend." she leaned her head to the wall and sighed. Two braids were dropping down her shoulders. She grabbed one of them and ran the top across her cheek thoughtfully. I grabbed the second one and did the same. She laughed.
"Stop it, you have yours!"
I grinned, but then went serious.
"Look, you are strange."
"I've always been."
"Differently."
"So then I'm defferent."
I rolled my eyes.
"No matter what happened, you should fix it. It isn't doing you any good. You act like if you came from Wonderland!"

›‹›‹›‹

Morrigan's POV:

I looked at Cadence and just thought for a moment. For a very long moment.
I didn't like the fact, that Jack saw me after that party so faint and weak. I sighed. Then I bit my lip and nodded. This is that last drop I needed to force myself.
"Fine. It's a clear madness, an absolute moronism and in addition, a danger of mental suicide, but I'll try."

When I returned home, I made my way right to the Jack's room.