»Extra part«

Morrigan's POV:

Next day I woke up to the white Christmas morning. Silence in the room was breaking just the cracking of the wood and cones in the hearth. I smiled quietly and went to change. From the bedtable I pulled out the red ribbon. For a moment I stood silently with the piece of fabric in my hand. Red. Jack is going to be in green. Do I really want that ribbon? I did consider going to the green last year after all. But... No. No 'but's. I closed the ribbon in my palm, opened the door and ran out to the hallway.
Today, I'm going to be green.

›‹›‹›‹

"Morning, Kedgeree!" I shouted, when I ran to the foyer and made my way across the hall.
"Glad Yule tidings, Miss Morrigan!" Kedge shouted back, overwhelmed by the mountain of papers and decorations on his desk. Frank was, as every other year in the side room, messing with... mess.
"Frank?" I yelled into the dark room.
"Yes, miss?" the Vampire Dwarf turned to me, tangled in colorfull LED lights. I held the ribbon in the air.
"Do you have something more... green?"

›‹›‹›‹

In the few minutes I already knocked on the door to Jack's room. He opened, and when he noticed the green ribbon in my hair, he gave me a hug.
"Nah, I knew, you will get a brain once." he whispered, smiling.
"That wasn't a brain. More like a confusion of a mind." I murmured, quickly avoided his lips and came inside, quietly granulating myself. Jack cleaned his throat, little bit put out. I sat to the bed, really proud of myself. He ran his hand trough his hair.
"So... Erm... Uhm... What do you have in a plan today?"
"Well... I was wondering, if we can bring Hawthorne and Cadence to the skating lake, but I don't know, if hotel lends the skates." I told him, when we sat to the bed. Jack shrugged.
"I don't know. Did you ask Jupiter?"
"Hm, no, I didn't. C'mon. I know, where he is." I said, grabbed him by the hand, and pulled him to the hallway, and to the elevator.

›‹›‹›‹

When we came to the ninth floor, the door was slightly open. I put my index finger at my lips and with Jack we stepped closer. Suddenly we quickly opened the door. On the sofa were... Erm... I mean... Chanda was sitting on the sofa and Jupiter was standing two meters by. What a perfectly normal situation!
Jack caught my gaze. I squeezed his hand hardly and bit my lip, trying to hold on the laughter. Actually, I didn't withstand it, but at the time, I melted the erupt to the cough.
"Mog, erm... Wha... Hm... What do you need?" asked Jupiter. Jack bowed his head to hide a smile, but then he raised it again and with serious face he said:
"We just wanted to ask, if hotel lends the skates."
"Hm... yes. Go find Kedgeree. You got your keys." answered him Jupiter. Jack grabbed my wrist with one hand, and opened the door with second. Firstly it was like he hesitated a little, then he turned back.
"And for next time, Uncle Jove, go somewhere more private. You spoil hotel's reputation."
I quietly disappeared from the room, my hand in my mouth, laughing quietly. I waited for Jack in the elevator. When he came, I shook my head.
"And what was that?"
He ruffled his hair and shrugged.
"Someone had to say them."
I pushed the button and the door closed.
"But yesterday we didn't helped our reputation too..."
He shook his head.
"Nope, on the contrary."
I raised my eyebrow. He gave me a quick tensing kiss on the lips and went out from the elevator.
"Don't solve. You can't do this business."

›‹›‹›‹

"I don't know, how to ice-skate!"
Cadence's voice echoed in the frozen air.
"Nor do I-I!" I shouted with Jack and Hawthorne, as we jumped across the ice surface a triple rittberger.
"Oh yes, and I'm the old goose!" the Mesmerist shouted back.
"Go, and convice her somehow, to try it." I told Hawthorne, who immediately made his way to Cadence, sitting at the shore. He told her something. For a while, they were arguing, but then Cadence put on the skates and in her way to us, she did four pirouettes.
"So we can start, finally." pointed Jack and stood at the right corner of the lake. He ran and jumped over the three of us with an overview. Hawthorne ran and did a salto. Cadence ran, and did two.
"Oh, wait!" I said. I made a fire circle, jumped backwards, and through.
This is how we overtook the whole morning.

›‹›‹›‹

"This was the best Christmass Battle!" I declared, when me and Jack were walking by the feet from the Courage Square. I punched him with the elbow and nodded backwards, slightly. Jack brushed a strand of his hair behind his ear, to hide a quick look back. Jupiter was walking hand-in-hand with Chanda. Jack smirked.
"Uncle Jove aiming high."
I rolled my eyes.
"You don't say!"
He raised his eyebrow and fixed his gaze to the ground. He was obviously embarrassed. I grabbed his hand and kissed him on the cheek.
"In the Nevermoor no one can experience everything. Because the life here comes everyday with a new curiorsity." I said. Jack raised his head again, squeezed my hand and with gaze fixed somewhere forwards, he said:
"Yep. For example, who would have said, that the Christmas sugarplums this year won't be purple, but blue!"

›‹›‹›‹

After the Christmas dinner we all were sitting in the pallor for the staff, laying just like that, and everyone were talking. With Jack we were half-sitting, half-laying on the two-seat sofa, holding each other by their hand.
"Morrigan?" spoke Jack quietly, and I raised my head.
"Huh?"
He handed me a white parcel. I raised an eyebrow.
"A Windmail?"
He shook his head. I slowly wrapped down the paper.

THE MUSEUM OF STOLEN MOMENTS
Work of Mathilde Lachance
Informations: John Arjuna Korrapati
Editorial adjustment: Holliday Wu

I looked at the book in my hands, surprised. On the back side was an envelope. Inside, there was a silver key, and a short letter.

Me, Georgia Quinn, officially declare the Wundrous Act, named The Museum of Stolen Moments, as a legal inheritance property of Wundersmith Morrigan Odelle Crow.

"Jack, you...?"
He smiled silently, and nodded.
"Because of this you were always away?"
He nodded again.
"And I thought..."
"I'm sorry. I know, where you thought, I was travelling."
From the pocket I pulled out the little box, made from the turquoise river glass. I handed him it and opened the book. I didn't want just to wait at his reaction.

For Morrigan Crow.
Wundersmith, who changed my life.
Thanks for that poured out milk.

I smiled, and started flipping the pages. All known names. In first Decima Kokoro, Odbuoy Jemmity, Ezra Squall, Rastaban Tarazed, Brilliance Amadeo, Griselda Polaris, or Owain Binks. Later even Henry Mildmay, Hawthorne Swift, or Cadence Blackburn. I closed the book and turned to Jack. Box from me he was holding in one hand. Inside were fliping the pictures, as a hologram. On all of them we were somewhere together. Gobleian Library, foyer, lagoon, Wunsoc, bar, even yesterday's evening.
"My memories." I said quietly. Jack just turned to me. In his eyes, there was a question.
"I was making this for a longer time. Actually, even before Jupiter left. See?" I pointed my finger at the hologram, picturing two of us up on the staircase. It was a day, when he gave me the Black Mail.
"I never realized, how much we experienced together." told me Jack and gazed deeply to my eyes. After a moment he looked away. I grabbed his hand.
"Jack... What's going on?"
He shook his head and pointed his head at the others.
"Just... Just that... Look, we are not alone, okay?"
I leaned to him.
"No one so important is here."
He shrugged, narrowed his eyes, and shortened the distance between us even more, saying:
"Actually, you're right."
I smiled a little.
"Of course, I am."
"I love you." he said.
"I love you too." I whispered and closed my eyes...
"Ehm, ehm, ehm..." Jupiter suddenly spoke. I pulled away from Jack immediately, and bowed my head, blushing.
"And you say something about reputation." continued North. I caught Jack's gaze. His eyes were sparkling. We turned at Jupiter together.
"Don't solve. You can't do this business."
Jupiter raised his eyebrow and opened his mouth. After a while he spoke:
"Who would have said, that you two will conspire against me!"
Jack hugged me around my waist. I smiled and declared:
"Us."

So this is our story.
We are mysterious as a Never and moor.
Brave as a Wunder and smith.
Dangerous as a Hollow and pox.
But still. A couple in love.
We are the Crows, but also Korrapatis.
Forever.