Deep Metro

~Inkopolis Square~

As the heroes were searching for Virda in Inkopolis, they also tried to search her in Octo Canyon but no luck. The group come back together, Yael and Clover looked at each other as Ram and Sini looked at them both. Clover said.

"Ram stay with Sini in inkopolis... We have one last place to search.. It might take time for us to return"

"Oh, ok. Good luck!"

"We sure will need it"

Ram wave good-bye to the duo and Sini just looked at them. Yael and Clover seem to head to the Deep Metro where they suspect that Virda have gone to.

Virdas point of view

Gosh my head hurts where am I? I would open my eyes and see a weird broken telephone? What's the point of that?

Virda groans as she try to keep her eyes open from the strong light that was projected on the telephone. she leaned forward as she realized she tied up to a chair. She looked at the rope that keeping her tied and she struggled up before the telephone said.

"Don't try to struggle, it won't help you human"

Virda suddenly open her eyes in shook before quickly looking at the telephone

That voice.... I remember that voice! Wait where's my hypnoshades? Why aren't they on me?!?

Virda looked at the telephone squinting her eyes trying to remember where she knows them from. It then leaned closer to Virda as it's cyan goop that's mostly on the telephone dripping on the floor slowly.

"Now, now. Don't act you don't remember me, human. I'm the one who sent you to this world to suffer... But seem like it didn't work, so now I'm gonna do something else, I'll just sanitize you from all the imperfections you have!"

W-what?! Sanitize?! Oh no, now I remember! I really am not from this world! But how will I warn the others? They most be searching for me!

Back to Clover and Yael

"Oh we better find her soon it's not the safest place here..."

"Wait, shhh. I hear something get ready."

Clover shushes Yael and she held her splaterscope Yael is ready with her hero splatershot. Clover was aiming her splaterscope towards the duo noticing Virda tied to a chair.

"That telephone is up to stuff again, hmm..?"

Clover says quietly Yael was confused, she looked around she never really entered the metro station but now knowing that it is strange enough she might have understood why Clover took her by purpose. Clover suddenly says

"What are those..???"

So seemed at first nobody was near the spot light near Tartar and Virda seem like two other characters come along near Tartar. It seem like Asaf and Daisy was behind this all along. Asaf was holding Virda's Hypnoshades and he chuckles a little before saying

"Your hypnoshades truly fascinated me when I first met you... So I tweaked them a little... As you saw.."

"HA! nice one Asaf"

"Enough, whatever you did to those shades are no longer necessary for the progress of-

A loud bang and a splat is heard as seem like Daisy got splatted within a blink of an eye. Virda looked at the ground noticing the trail of the color right after it landed, she looked over the color she followed it with her head noticing Clover and Yael close by a dark corner. Virda open her mouth a happy expression was on her face but then she would feel panic, how would they get her out of here and what will she do if they ever find out she isn't even from this world? Virda remembered she can active her special by a flow of adrenaline and since it already was happening Virda's special was almost ready. Virda would grab the rope with her mouth and tried to free herself Asaf angerly goes over Virda and was about to punch her but Clover shoot right in front of him to make him back off.

"What is this? Chaos? Under my watch? Some are just unpleased of being perfect creations for exchange of their sins! My perfect octolings! attack those traitors! They most pay for ruining my plans!"

Within seconds Sanitized octolings would jump out of nowhere to the scene starting to attack Yael and Clover. Clover quickly change her weapon to dualies and the fight has started. Asaf was growling over the fact that all of his plans was ruined he looked over to Tartar and yelled at him Virda was taking this opportunity to free herself. Yael and Clover makes an epic fight over there against the Sanitized octoling you could say there's an octarian war

"What should we do now!? They have found the only good place we could think of and now you want us to FIGHT them!?"

"listen Inkling... I give the rules here this is my place. if you don't want to co-operate I'll just remove your in-perfections"

While they are distracted Virda manage to break free from the rope and the sound of a special was right behind Asaf. the duo suddenly stopped talking and looked at Virda. She looked very angered and short tempered Ink started forming below her feet to on her body as she have a ball of ink forming in her hand she was readying up a Booyah bomb, Asaf suddenly shout.

"Sanitized Octolings! Shoot on Virda! she is readying up a Booyah bomb!"

suddenly most of the sanitized octolings aimed on Virda as she was forming the Booyah bomb in her hand Clover and Yael finished off the S.Octolings that continued to attack them before starting to booyah back and shooting the ones that shooting Virda.

"VIRDA! Aim for the Telephone!"

Clover suddenly say, Virda rise her hand as the Booyah bomb was fully charged and threw it on Tartar. Asaf wasn't going to stay there so he super-jumped far from the Booyah bomb explosion and in the progress dropping Virda's shades. The S.Octolings Kept trying to attacking but they all got splatted within seconds from Yael and Clover attacking them. Virda become all dizzy after she threw the booyah bomb, she fell on the ground holding her head. Clover and Yael quickly got to Virda. Yael looked at Asaf as he seem to look back at her for few seconds before running off with an angry grunting. Yael's attention for Asaf went away as she realize Virda's shades were on the ground grabbing them and had the thought of giving them to Sheldon later on. Yael turn to Virda as she give her the shades while saying.

"Virda you alright? You toke quite the fall there."

[Yea, a little dizzy but I'm fine... Atleast that's what I know...]

Virda looked at Tartar's broken parts on the ground and the sanitized ink around him. Clover looked at Virda and said to everyone.

"Let's get out of here before another disaster comes by."

The trio went back to inkopolis square as it was already evening and they all went to their homes for today.

To be continued...