Between Worlds

Hi! My name is Ravid! Welcome! Well, you might be wondering: what I'm doing now? Well I'm playing splatoon! Well... Atleast I'm playing right...?

Timer in game 2:41 Mode:Splat zones 47(18):39(1) the zones controlled by enemies. Ravid at the left side with 1 more team-mate trying to control the zone while the 2 other team-mates dead at the moment by a Splashdown from the enemy team. One of the enemy team charging up a Booyah Bomb.

"FOR SAKE WHY MY TEAM IS ALWAYS THE WORST!?"

Uhm yes... Not the best timing- but hey! It just gets even worst! I lost the battle and almost lost my S+5 rank but not completely. I reached more then half of the bar and over the "ok" point which saves the rank but lowers it. Not completely bad right..?

"Why I always get the worst team-mates...? Nevermind that.. I'll go get myself a snack"

Ravid puts down her controller and heads to the kitchen her house wasn't a big one, it was an apartment in a 4 story building. As going back to her room with waffles in her hands she notice the tv going weird.

"Huh...?"

She slowly enters the room. her instincts telling her to stay away but something popped on the tv it was a villain from the splatoon 2 DLC it was Tartar.. Text appeared on the screen as he said

"you think it's easy for you to say all those stuff.... Maybe you need to try to be a octoling in our world! To feel our pain!"

Yes I was confused too at first but as soon I realized it was too late...

Ravid looked at the screen was he literally talking to her? Her eyes widen as she feel something weird in her hands she looked and noticed her hands turning into ink and slowly getting consumed into the screen.

"Ah shoot... It's to late is it?"

I leaned against my side as I sigh I really thought it's going to be cool but I was wrong everything turned white I couldn't feel I couldn't breath until I heard a voice.

"Hey.... Hey.... Wake up... Hey..! HEY!"

[AHHH!]

I woke up as the sun shines in my eyes it was annoying tbh- I had some kind of sunglasses on me. a voice came up from the sunglasses like if it translate my words. I looked at the figure I don't recognize them.. I.. Don't recognize myself... Who am I?

[You! Ah! Who are you?! Wait... Who am I?? Where am I?? Why I'm not using my mouth to speak??]

I looked around panicked as the figure infront of me hold my shoulders and make me look at her.

"First calm down.. Hi! My name is Clover.. Conversation is key ok? Breath from your nose and out from your mouth."

After clover calmed me down I start to think who am I.. But I don't remember...? I looked at clover feeling less stressed. Clover got up and reached her hand close to me

"Can you stand?"

Clover said in a calm voice I grabbed her hand and stood up a bit troubling to stand who knows how much time passed till I woke up.

[Clover- thank you. where are we...? What are we..?]

Clover Shook her head she seem like to understand something happened here but what? She looked at me and she opened my mouth I didn't like it. She stopped and looked at me.

"Your an octoling like me but your tentacles tied to a pony tail don't be surprised if we don't look the same"

Clover grabbed my hand and rushed over to an apartment. I looked around weakly recognising this world while getting dragged I thought about a name. It won't be THAT hard.

[Do you know my name...?]

"I wish I knew but I just met you you really don't remember yourself?"

[No... But I think I had.. 5 letters in my name... I think R, A, V... Uh I and D oh wait I remember my name is Virda!]

"Well Virda it's nice to know your name"

I was set infront of a mirror and I looked at myself wait is that what I look like? A pink-redish tentacles tied into a ponytail a weird Armour with a "one eye" glowing shades. And my eyes red as I lowered the shades abit

[Uh.... Who's that?]

"You... Like... Literally it's you"

[Oh right! I'm looking at a mirror! I'm dummy]

Virda would make some poses to see it the random armour she was wearing good for her and it seem like it is.

[Do you know what I'm wearing?]

"Let's see... The shades called Octoling Hypnoshades the Armour called Neo Octoling Armour and the boots are Neo Octoling Boots easy!"

Virda looked around feeling hungry even Clover could hear that she is hungry. Virda looked at Clover. Clover giggled and say as she put her hand on Virdas shoulder.

"I got sushi want some?"

[Su.. Shie?]

The duo sets by a table and Clover serves the food there was a lot of different sushies. Virda looked at the fork and chopsticks. She grabbed the chopsticks.

"If you get troubled you can always change back to the fo- oh haha"

It toke me a moment but I fast learned how to use the chopsticks it was like if I already knew how to. the sushi was delicious too it bring up from kind of old memory... WAIT IM REMEMBERING! there's a sweet sauce with it right?!

[There's a sweet sauce?]

"Of course there is there it is it's called eel sauce"

Clover hands me over the eel sauce and I dip the sushi in and take a bite. it was so delicious!

After the duo finished eating. Clover looked at Virda. she smiled asking.

"Hey uh you remember where you came from?"

[Where I came from...?]

I'm getting a picture but it scrubbed with other stuff... my head starting to hurt I really want to know where I am from.. But I gave up the pain was too hard.. I sigh.

"Don't worry.. Atleast you with me I'll help you I'll guide you ok?"

[Alright thank you clover]

To be continued...

Thank you for reading! This is a first chapter of a story I had in mind hope you all enjoy it!