chapter thirty six:)

Four Months Later:

"Congratulations class of 2021." The stadium that our graduation ceremony was held in erupted with cheers and the students flipping over their tassels while throwing our caps in the air. I turned to find my best friends and immediately hugged them all in tears.  In one week I would be starting my new life and wouldn't see them as often as normal. "I will miss you too! But we will only be a few hours away from each other." We continued hugging and soon the guys came and joined it wrapping their arms around us. Pulling out of the hug I saw Wanda standing near by with my sister Nat. I ran up to them and pulled them both into a hug. "I love you both so much! You have both equally changed my life for the better, I don't know what I would do without you two." I told them both pulling out of the hug with a few tears slipping down my face. Nat was the first to speak, "i'm so proud of you sis and I can't wait to see the things you do in the future." Nat told me while crying and she hardly cries. "Aww don't cry Natty, although i'm honored to be the reason why you cried." I laughed and earned a shove to my shoulder from her.
Wanda wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me down to hug her. "Bubba i'm so proud of you, I can't even express it. I can't wait to start our life together, I love you so much." She whispered into my ear as my grip around her tightened. I pulled away staring into her eyes. "I love you so much more Wands. I can't wait to have the rest of my life with you." I pulled away and placed a sweet kiss on her lips.

A Week After Graduation:

It's been about a week since I've graduated college. Wanda and I have packed up our things and are on our way to our new house we bought together still in New York. It's a medium sized country style home. With 4 bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths, a big kitchen, and an amazing backyard. Wanda would start her new job at New York University in the fall as the head of psychology department. While I started my job next week at Department of Justice. I was beyond excited this is exactly where I wanted to be and I finally made it with an amazing girl by my side.

We were currently sitting in the living room watching a movie. Wanda's head rested in my lap while I played with her hair and she played with my fingers on my unoccupied hand. She said my name to get my attention, "yes love?" I said smiling down at her. "You make me the happiest person ever. I can't wait to grow old with you and live our beautiful lives together." She said smiling bright at me. I grabbed her hand and pressed a kiss on her knuckles. "And I love you so much Wanda. I can't wait for many more memories to come, you are my forever and I wouldn't have it any other way." Without breaking eye contact she sat up on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck and I moved my hands around her waist. "Forever?" Wanda asked quietly while holding up her pinky so I could promise her. I grabbed her pinky in mine and pulled it close to me, "promise." I replied while pulling her pinky behind my head making her lean into me so I could kiss her sweetly.

She is it for me and I am it for her.
She is my everything and I am hers.
I love her and she loves me.

The End