Some Days

Nekocchi's POV:

I woke up early in the morning and prepared for class. I wore my cat mask to hide my face and hid my hair with my cat hoodie before going out.

I recieved a lot of stares from people as I headed towards this so called S class. Once I got there, I sat down at the desk near the window and took out my headset, listening to the song Ranmaru performed with his previous band.

I looked outside, seeing the cherry blossoms bloom, a tune and lyrics formed in my mind.

"I'd need to use a violin for this one...." I muttered as I composed. I was almost done but got interrupted by Hyuuga-sensei when he came in and started class.

"I'll be starting with your attendance" Hyuuga-sensei said as he started calling names. I dozed off for a while not noticing that I was already being called.

"New student!! Please introduce your self" Hyuga-sensei exclaimed, starting to get pissed off with me dozing off. I simply nodded and took out my mini chalkboard and chalk.

I wrote, 'Just call me Nekocchi.' before I stood up and bowed.

"Any questions for her?" Hyuuga-sensei asked and looked around as he saw a boy raise his hand up.

"Yes, Jinguiji?" Hyuuga-sensei gestured him to speak

"Why won't my kitty speak~?" Jinguiji said in a seductive tone

Wait.....did he just say 'my kitty'? Oh no you don't mister, speak like that with me and you'll regret it. I glared as these thoughts ran into my mind, good thing my mask prevents anyone to see my expression right now.

'Secret' I wrote and showed it to him.

"Ohh~ my kitty is playing hard to get i see~" He said in a smooth tone and I got really irritated at him, so I threw my chalkboard at him, but he dodged it, hitting a boy with blonde hair and a fedora instead.

Oh fudge, I am so screwed  I thought before I went over the blondie and took my chalkboard back from him

"Why you little..! you won't even apologize?!" He exclaimed as others started laughing at him, since the chalkboard sort of.....uhhh.....made a red straight line mark exactly in the middle of his face. I managed to prevent laughing, and started shaking, since I'm almost at my limit at holding myself back.

'Sorry' I wrote before I bowed and went back to my place

"I-i'll let you off this time then" The blondie said arrogantly 

"Nice throw~ my kitten~" Jinguiji said smoothly

"Enough, Jinguiji. Nekocchi, you may sit down" Huuga-sensei ordered, so I sat down and took a nap as he started class. The moment I woke up, it was already lunch time.

I started packing up my things, but got interrupted by Jinguiji when he came over and leaned closer to me, leaving a few inches between our faces.

"Neh~ kitty~ why won't you speak with your voice?" He asked smoothly

I simply pushed his face away and finished packing before heading to the cafeteria

"Aww~ my kitty's so mean~" Jinguiji said with him idiotically following me towards the cafeteria. I managed to lose him, but bumped to a girl with reddish orange hair and  golden green eyes.

"Kya!" She exclaimed and flinched a bit as she saw me, Well, who wouldn't if they see someone creepily wearing a mask and hoodie while inside a school?

'Sorry' I wrote on my chalkboard and bowed.

"N-no, I wasn't really looking where I'm going, so I should be the one to apologize." She bowed back but I simply shook my head