𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

..

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝖠𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺 𝖪𝖾𝗒𝗌- 𝖴𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾

𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘪  "𝘒𝘑" 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘵

..

"You gone be okay pooh?" Sani asked while we sat in one of the guest rooms in Nasir's house getting ready for this mission.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I scrunched my brows together while getting ready to apply my lashes. I just did black eyeliner with a complimented red glittery liner out lining the already made wing with lashes and a dark red lip with gloss over it. My hair was pinned back in a slick black type look.

"Cause you have to play house with Draco tonight." She said laughing at her own joke and I rolled my eyes at her and she went back to finishing her full beat. Saniyah loves make up so any chance she get, she'll go all out.

"It's just business." I clarified getting up to put on my dress. "It's always been just business." I mumbled while taking the plastic bag off of my black dress. I lotion my body and went into the bathroom to slip it on.

It was a risky, yet classy dress. My cleavage was accentuated and the girls were sitting pretty, the rest of the dress fitting the waist I worked hard to achieve. The dress filled out the bottom and separated to form the slit on my right leg. I smooth it out and walked out to see Sani putting on her gown which was a Royal blue color.

"If I were gay, I'd tell you I'll rip that dress off right now!" Sani hyped me up and I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Whole time you're bi," I said and she looked at me like she forgot her own sexuality. I shook my head this time and put on my Louboutin heels.

"Oh shit, I forgot I ate a couple cooch's in my day." Sani replied tapping her finger on her chin. "And somehow one of them wasn't yours."

"I definitely like dick miss ma'am." I sprayed myself with my favorite perfume, straightened my accessories and I was ready to go.

"Well your dick is down there." She made a humping motion.

"He's a person Sani and he's not mine." I clarified.

"And if that was true, how'd you know who I was talking about?"

"Because-"

"Aye Ladies let's get a move on, we finna be on crunch time messin wit y'all." We heard Cam yell up to us.

"Come on friend," I grabbed a reasonably sized purse and she walked out before me. I took a deep breath and followed after.

"Bitch don't fall down them stairs." I called when she wobbled slightly.

"Fuck you, you know I was born uneven!" She said and everyone who heard it busted out laughing at this. I straightened up once I reached the bottom. I went over to where I left some weapons trying to ignore Draco's gaze.

Draco was the first one I saw when I reached the bottom. He was leaned against the wall fixing his wrists cuffs and he looked so fine and lavish and that itself was an understatement. Draco had his hair pulled back which added to the essence of his look.

I focused on strapping a knife to the leg that was covered and while I went to add one for a mini gun, I felt a hand on my waist.

"Why you got on this lil ass dress?" I heard in my ear and laughed softly standing back up straight and turning around to look at him. It was his way of complimenting me, always has been.