𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖲𝗈𝗇𝗀 - 𝖳𝗐𝗈 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗓

𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘪 "𝘒𝘑" 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘵

"It's my birthday!" I hear ringing out from my phone whilst scrolling through Saniyah's story as I was at the club making sure everything was being set up properly and the decorations were good and what not.

I ended up deciding to rent the club for the night and just allow Saniyah to invite everyone she wanted from family to friends, to people she connected with from her following on social media. Being that it's the club we used to work at, I had all the best strippers that we were friends or cordial with make sure they were working tonight cause I could guarantee with all the people who were texting me to see if they were invited and the ones who kept assuring their arrival, would be here and ready to spend.

On the other hand, Nasir went as far as asking Draco if their gang could be the security, I assume as a means to get Sani to trust him while also proving that we could rely on them and vice versa. However, I overheard the conversation and Nasir pulled the card that I was going to be majorly exposed being that I was hosting and he would want me protected needless to say, it worked.

I still have yet to talk to Draco about how he got so known to have this many damn bodyguards walking around here and then to have one specifically stay with me, but I had a feeling I'd find out sooner than later.

'My' bodyguards name is Bubba, and Bubba definitely looks the opposite of how his name sound. Firstly, he was completely bald to the point where the light reflected off his head and the only hair was the long, greying beard that he would rub whenever we made a stop somewhere and he just kept a close eye on me whenever I would talk to crewmen.

"Can y'all go around and double check the vip sections according to this list? Then pass it along to the guards who'll be seating those guest." I asked handing off the paper and they nodded getting on it.

The cake and everything had just arrived and they were getting set up in the back while the waiters and waitresses started flooding in along with the cooks. Everything looked to be going smoothly as I neared closer and closer to 8pm.

The DJ began doing sound checks and I went up to talk to him with Bubba right behind me.

"You know I'm more than capable of protecting myself Bubba," I looked at him and he shrugged.

"That may be true, but you're the boss man's lady and last thing I wanna do is end up in the torture chambers over 'I can do it myself'," He replied.

"Oh his lady huh?" I reiterated and he just nodded surveying the area.

I shook my head to myself at the label while it wasn't officiating a relationship and in my eyes more so a partnership, it seemed that Draco never really let go. I couldn't help but think that maybe he never had the intention to. I, however, wasn't that confident. I didn't want to be cocky or assume due to the fact of he could be just doing all of this to let me know that he's not to be fucked around with.

While I can respect that, I hope he doesn't have to find out the hard way that I'm not the same naive eighteen year old back then. I'm twenty-three now and I'm on game, just like he was and is.

Wait. . . torture chambers?

I questioned this in my head especially since I slide past it like it was nothing at first and now I was even more curious. Being that he was near forcing us to work with him, the urge to pry for more information would grow stronger. My history with trying to talk to him and get him to open up hasn't been the best and the more I think about it, the more I wonder how we lasted for three years and some change out of the five we've known each other.