𝘚𝘪𝘹

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝖩𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾́ 𝖠𝗂𝗄𝗈- 𝖣𝗈 𝖡𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗅𝗎𝖾𝗌 𝖯𝗍.2

𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘪 "𝘒𝘑" 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘵

Later that same night. . .

"Thank you," Tamia, a fifteen year old girl whom I was treated right now spoke with a small smile.

"You don't have to thank me, I just wanted to do what was right." I smiled and let go to Sani who was focusing on getting the girls into nicer clothes and helping them feel comfortable again.

Manny and his team were calling and getting in touch with parents and relatives. In this lucky instance, they only took girls from families and they were local, so we got lucky in that aspect. It already hit the news as well.

Soon we had multiple cars and families waiting outside. We just didn't want them to see their babies like we did which is why we took time to treat and clean them up as well as eat if they wanted.

The babies weren't kidnapped, but born. Which seem to only increase the sick feeling in my stomach.

"Okay! I think all the families are here."

"The girls are ready!" Sani smiled taking off her gloves as did I and then we put on mask, so they wouldn't be able to recognize us.

"Let's get you guys back home." I told everyone and still feeling frightened that we might be lying, They hid behind Sani and I as we opened the doors and began to walk to the doors leading us outside.

We exited and the girls piled after us, we had the lights shining bright so they could recognize their parents easier.

"Mommy!" The first one who gained confidence shouted and began running to the women and like a chain effect once the girls spotted the ones to finally bring them comfort and security once again.

All except the one grabbing my hand, "I'm scared." She frowned looking up at me. "I have a baby, I- I'm only fourteen. What if they hate me?"

"They won't and if they did, they wouldn't be here ready to see your pretty face."

"Can you come with me?"

"Yeah." I took the baby out her hands and gently led her to her eager family.

"Lila! Oh my goodness!" Her mother yelled in excitement while tears fell picking the teen up and hugging her tightly as did their father and I watched the family group hug.

"Thank you." Her father said sniffling and then they noticed the baby in my arms.

"Oh whose this?" Her mother coo'd and Lila looked at me and I nodded.

"M-my baby. I named her after grammy and you. I didn't mean to, I-"

"It's okay baby it's not your fault, we love you all the same."

After twenty more minutes of the families reuniting, Sani and I went around gifting them with money to make sure the girls got checked up on and whatever else they may need it for. Now I'm home and ready to take a damn shower.

I greeted the dogs, silently thankful I walked them before I left and went to shower and relax. I had just put my shorts on when a loud harsh knock came to my door and the dogs barked. I walked to the door and looked out the peephole to see Draco.

"It's Draco guys," I told them and they got quiet yet excited as I opened the door.

"I really don't want argue tonight, I-" I was cut off because he pulled me into a hug. . . He was hugging me. I was in shock to say the least but I hugged him back hesitantly.