𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

..

𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹- 𝗘𝘅 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿

𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘪  "𝘒𝘑" 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘵

..

"It's Friday, you ain't go no job and you ain't got shit to do!" Smokey's voice rang through our living room while we weighed and bagged weed.

We were just busying ourselves while waiting to do our hits tonight, we had a two for one to pull off and I was more than ready. Only problem is Draco and his people would be joining us.

"I wonder what it'll be like to have more company, I get lonely when you start to focus."

"Be careful what you wish for you might get stuck with Spazz." I chuckle thinking about how hyper he is.

"No it'll be Nasir and Tay, I believe they handle technology which is why they were asking so many questions that night."

"Oh so I'm stuck with Spazz and Cam," I groaned.

"And Draco, friend you gotta stop acting like he don't exist." Sani scolded me. "What happened between you two anyway?" She asked afterwards.

"It's more of how it ended, but I don't really wanna talk about it though."

"Well how else can I understand?! Because if I be dense I'm just seeing as you denying a fine ass nigga for no reason. I know you see how he look at you."

"Like he wanna rip my head off?" I rolled my eyes sealing a baggie.

"Well more so how he looks at you when you're not looking." She said fixing her words.

"So how I'm suppose to see Sani?" I straight faced her.

"I didn't think that far ahead! Come on just tell me, the only thing you ever said was that y'all broke up."

"Yeah we broke up," I reiterated just as the door began opening which meant it almost go time for the hits.

"What's poppin?" Nasir entered and spoke first.

"Hey y'all," Sani greeted the guys as they came in. I was too busy trying to decide which guns would be best for tonight, that being said I was in my own world.

That is until I felt a presence next to me, I knew to be none other than Draco. I could almost laugh at the irony of where we are right now. Four years ago you wouldn't have caught me even looking at gun, you would've heard me yelling about how dangerous they are and to put them away.

But, here I am today.

These viscous machines with their own protocol that I controlled. Those very same machines that help do my bidding; I had now become in love with.

I figured Draco stood there for no reason other than to force either an apology or taunt me. I don't see how he's standing next to me without trying to scold me for judging him so carelessly, I'd become a hypocrite.

The details of our departure and now abrupt reunion no longer assisting in lighting the flames of the situation up in a calm way like a campfire and more so resembled the likes of a volcano.

A volcano waiting to erupt.

I broke out my thoughts and went to pick up a different sniper from last time. While grabbing it, Draco stopped me and just from him even touching my hand, I was shocked. I hadn't felt his touch in so long and easily remembered how much it comforted me. This tension filled the air around us and I caught the way his eyes slowly wandered around me before flicking back to my face.